Chapter 31-invitations and set up

It was only after Herbology (the next day) that I could find the time to ask Hermione about what all she had now figured out about the snake.  Approaching her as soon as I spotted her, I asked, "figure anything out yet?"

"Not yet I've been busy with all my homework and studying for classes.  I'll get back to you tomorrow."  Hermione responded. Ron and Harry now looking at me with curiousity.

"Thanks."  I replied, not heading out for dinner, but for the owlry.  Seeing all the Owls there I smiled and got an idea.  Quickly transfiguring some owl droppings into a desk I got out a simple pile of parchment and wrote in my best penmanship:

You are invited to the party this Friday tonight at 6:30pm!

Please come dressed in semi-formal attire that you can move in.

Don't tell anyone your invited, this party is a secret.

The map to the location is drawn on the back, in invisible ink.

I can't wait to see you there!

Putting the quilt down, I used a simple copy spell to copy the invitation onto the needed number of parchments, put them all in their envelopes (with magic) and gave a letter to each owl. Before leaving, I detransfigured the desk and thanked all the owls before leaving.

Now all I have to do is set the ball room up.

Don't forget the food!

I won't!

Leaving for the CNG room, I thought about all that I needed for the party.