Chapter 38-Who knows a Hufflepuff?

As I walked away from Draco, I was kinda of sad, but brushed it off as I headed off to the Hufflepuff common room (maybe I could call out someone to get her?). But that thought proved unnecessary as I spotted her heading towards the spot with 2 girls accompanying her.

"Lady Susan? May I speak with you for a moment?"  I asked after approaching her little group.

"Sure."  Susan replied waving her friends off so that we could speak privately.  "So to what do I owe the pleasure of speaking to you again, Knight Work?"

"Do you remember how I had everyone at the event grab a coin before they left?"

"Yes."

"Well, I was thinking of doing dancing lessons for everyone so that everyone knows the dances before we start.  And I want you to help me put it together.  It would make my life so much easier if I knew when you have classes and whatnot.  Besides it would be nice for everyone to get to know each other a little better after the Winter Equinox party."

"Who would be on board?"

"Just a select few that I feel I can trust."

"Sounds like fun, so why are you talking to me about this?"

" I was wondering if you wanted to be on my board of planning 'officials' for the dance classes?"

"So what exactly does that entail for me?"

"Basically what I just described, and you'd have to set in on a few meetings but other than that, I can't really think of anything."

"Ok, sure. The honorable family of the Bones would be more than happy to help make your dance classes a reality."

AN:  Any guesses on who else is a rep?  Comment your guesses!