Chapter 35-Meeting with Life

Somehow luck was on my side and I had teleported directly to Life's Lair, aka Life's Tree (because it is kind of like a huge tree house).  Opening the the huge (oak?) doors entered the Tree only to find Life already standing there arms crossed and foot tapping while she stared at me.   He's mad.

"Why are you late?!?  I've been waiting for you for 5 whole minutes!  If I ask you to be here by 1 pm, I expect you here ready to start at 1pm, not arriving at 1, or for hell's fire being late!  Now what do you have to say for yourself? I thought I had taught you better!"  Life exploded at me.

"I'm sorry, I lost track of time.  It won't happen again."  I responded, head slightly bowed in apology.

"Thank you, now let's begin."  Asking me to follow as he led the way, I looked around.  As he opened the door for me after we reached our destination he said,  "As we have already discussed you can pick up to 3 people from your realm to watch over your last transformation ritual. But you should keep in mind that you have no idea what you final form will look like."

"Any suggestions on who should I choose?"

"That it is up to you, but I need to approve of them before hand.."

"Thanks but how am I going to pick people who meet your criteria?"

"A word of advice before I dismiss you, this person you pick will leave an impression on the ghosts of what kind of people you can meet in the mortal realm, as many of us don't travel to the mortal plane much.  And if you really want to make relations with them, the people you pick will have a huge impact."

(We move on to train our nature-y senses and connect to all living things for about two hours)

I move to leave.

"Oh, and one more thing."

"What is it?"

"Good luck."

"Thanks, I'll need it."  I mutter as I close the door behind me as I fly into the ghost zone to cool off.  How am I supposed to pick people that important in one week.  It isn't possible!

it's your fault for forgetting all this time!

I know

Even though Clockwork is cryptic, maybe he can point you in the right direction?

I hope, I thought back at Phantom as I changed directions and headed to Clockwork's clock tower.

AN:  The climax is approaching!!!  Are you all ready?  Also comment below who you think Danny's mortal representatives are going to be.  If you guess right, I'll DM you for your prize.