FIFTEEN - Dangerous Women *Jordan*

A/N: I love how some characters are neither good or bad but just really grey. I feel like Jordan is one of those and he will play a key role in things later on. So yeah, I know this seem a little divorced from the rest of the story but it will make sense how it's all connected in a few chapters.

Dangerous Women

*Jordan*  

Jordan was thirty-three years old, the alpha of the Boston pack, liked sailing, hunting - on all four paws- books on war strategy and playing with his niece and nephews. When he wasn't being alpha or enjoying one of the above, he spent most of his time working.

Or he had.

Until two months ago.

Until Medea.

"Could please stop that," she said by way of greeting as she came up to him. They were just off her college campus. She was a student. Much too young, yet somehow perfect for him at the same time.

"Stop what?" he said and smiled, as she'd intended.

"Looking like a drop dead gorgeous millionaire waiting for his supermodel girlfriend," she said, holding out a cup of coffee for him.

"Well, seeing as I am a millionaire waiting for my supermodel girlfriend that doesn't seem fair," he replied, taking the coffee and then hers too, putting the cups on the roof of his car so he could pull her in for a kiss.

She melted into him, making that little purring moan that he loved. Her scent was vaguely coconut, but not the disturbingly sweet kind most girls her age wore. It mixed beautifully with her own unique undertones. It was his favorite thing in the world, holding her, kissing her, breathing her in.

"I'm not a supermodel. Nowhere near," she countered when they pulled apart. "And you are so not a millionaire! Wait, are you a millionaire?"

"Not yet," he told her before leading her over to the passenger seat and opening the door for her. "And you could be a supermodel. If you wanted too."

"Na," she said, shaking her head as she came towards him. "Too short."

He studied her as she walked- almost perfectly - trying not to let it show how much the little hitch in her gate pained him. How much he wanted to fix it for her, but he couldn't.

"Too short? Baby." He wanted to kiss her again but instead he settled for touching her waist as he helped her into the car. "You're perfect."

Medea laughed. "Only you think that. I'm still a limping mess."

She'd been in a car accident three months ago. 

They'd met by chance when he was visiting one of his human employees at the recovery center.

His wolf hadn't claimed her as his mate that first time.

Nor the second. But the third time...

Jordan had known before the wolf though.

She'd been barely been a week out of surgery. Her leg had four pins in it. She'd still had bruises all over. Yet she'd been up, trying to walk, the nurses telling her to slow it down.

But she wouldn't. She was a fighter. She had spirit.

Jordan had seen it right then. His wolf, most likely on the account of her being human, had taken a little longer. Probably if Jordan had stayed away it wouldn't have happened. His wolf wouldn't have claimed her. But he hadn't stayed away.

She'd ruined all his plans. Before her, he'd had a brilliant one, one involving Megan Ross, a little help of a witch and a nonhostile way to take over the biggest pack in North America.