10. Safer

OfficialAgustD

1,004,983 LikesOfficialAgustD I can honestly say that I have never felt so let down before

1,004,983 Likes
OfficialAgustD I can honestly say that I have never felt so let down before. I would have never believed that any of you could stoop so low as to hurt and injure someone I care about just because I could possibly be dating them. I always thought of my fans as nice caring people. People who wanted what was best for me and hoped for my happiness. I guess not. The comeback has been postponed until further notice.
Congratulations 😊

View All 19,873 Comments

Tongue_Tech D-did we really just get punished
Agustmin_ that's not fair not all of us attacked him
MrsAgustD He deserved it 🤷‍♀️ just saying

——

Jimin was hurt and it was all Yoongi's fault.

At least that's how Yoongi saw it. How could it not be his fault? If he hadn't ever decided to take him on the trip no one would have ever been that close to him.

Jimin wasn't severely injured. The worst of it was a broken pinky and a couple of bruises. But it wasn't the severity of the injuries, no, it was the fact that he was injured at all. It never should have happened.

Yoongi couldn't even fathom how his fans thought attacking someone was remotely okay. If someone had attacked him the way they attacked Jimin they would be quick to talk about how wrong it was. They would preach about how people should respect him, saying things like 'he's a human. Give him space'. So what made Jimin any difference than him? His relationship with Jimin shouldn't have been any of their concern. His fans should just be grateful that he was happy with someone.

Fame came with a lot of ups and downs. Yoongi had always struggled between being grateful for the opportunity to be able to do what he loves and absolutely loathing it due to all the negativity that it brought on to his life. When the incident with the paparazzi occurred he wanted badly to just quit everything. He hated not having a personal life. But the one thing that kept him going was his fans. They were there to support him. They kept him up and told him they loved him and that he didn't deserve that. As cheesy as it sounded they were the reason he loved doing what he does.

But now?

Now they had disappointed him in a way he never would have thought they could. He has never been so upset with his fandom then in that very moment.

So he decided he wanted to quit. He hated being a celebrity. He hated not having privacy. He hated being mobbed by paparazzi. He hated how anxious he was just stepping out of his house. And now he hated that he couldn't be happy without his fans attacking the source of his happiness. So what reason did he have to stay an idol. He could very easily stick to producing for other artists and he would be happy because he was still working with music. He didn't need to be an idol.

"You can't just quit!" Namjoon exclaimed. "That's not how this works. You have a contract you have to keep."

Yoongi looked at him blankly. "I'll buy myself out. I don't care. I just can't anymore. This life just isn't for me. I'm over all of this." He shook his head.

"Yoongi. You can't just quit. You've come so far. You can't just throw it away because if one little accident."

"It's not one accident!" He bursted out. The bubble of frustration that was building up in his chest finally popping. "It's everything! The stupid reputation I have, the mobbing, the stalking, the hate, everything. I'm over it. Do you not know how much stress I have! How many anxiety attacks I get! I'm not-" he paused taking a deep breath. "I can't keep doing this."

Namjoon stayed silent for a couple minutes trying to think of something that would solve this entire mess. "What if I give you a break? You don't have to do the comeback. We'll postpone it. Take some time to think about this." His voice much more calmer than before.

—.—

"I'm okay Tae. My pinky is broken not my legs." Jimin whined as Taehyung rushed to get him a cup of water after he mumbled about how thirsty he was. He had basically took it upon himself to serve Jimin while he recovered.

-

After the visit to the hospital Yoongi and Jimin had found him waiting for the male, he was seated on the dirty hallway floor. He sprung up as soon as he spotted his best friend, completely had disregarded the idol as he rushed to take his friend into his arms.

"Are you okay? I saw the articles about the mobbing." The concern was evident in his face. Jimin heart immediately dropped. Had people seen his face? Would they terrorize him now? "H-how?"

"Baby I've known you for too long for me not to recognize you with a face mask on." It was only then that Taehyung's eyes shifted towards the celebrity. "You better protect my best friend better next time." He stared at him sternly, he was internally freaking out about meeting the man but he tried his best to keep his excitement under wraps. His best friend was more important than his fanboy needs.

"Are you okay? You have so many bruises." Jimin nodded swallowing a lump in his throat. "I will be. I'm just a little shaken."

-

Even with the reassurance Taehyung babied Jimin beyond belief. Jimin loved him but he was beginning to feel smothered.  "Babe, you were trampled. You can't tell me that the only pain you feel is in your pinky."

"It was a week ago, Tae. Really I'm not feeling pain." He stated. The first couple of days his body aches all over but now he felt much better. It only hurt when something pressed against one of the many bruises.

Taehyung only shook his head but said nothing. He would continual baby his best friend until all the bruises were faded. "Have you spoken to Yoongi?"

"No." Jimin spoke sharply. To be frank Jimin was traumatized. Prior to the incident he was hesitant about people finding out who he was. He didn't want people to know but he didn't think it would be the end of the world if they did find out. Now he definitely didn't want people to know. Jimin feared that if they knew they would find his work place and the place where he lives and attack him again. He was terrified for his safety.

He knew Yoongi's fans blamed him for the postponement of the comeback. He never asked for any of this to happen but they all hated him. For what? Because the thought he was dating their favorite celebrity. It was scary to him. He could only imagine the things they wanted to do to him. So he made the decision that he would be much safer to stay away from the man.