21. Have hope

"God I'm starving." Yoongi moaned shoving the food in his mouth. Jin watches him trying not to laugh at how much he looked like a chipmunk due to the amount of food he has in his mouth.

"Yoongi," said boy looked up with wide eyes giving him that innocent boy aura. Jin knew better than to believe Yoongi anything close to innocent. "You're gonna choke if you keep eating like that."

The idol waved him off as he continued to pig out stuffing his mouth until he was satisfied with a full belly. "That was really good." He said nodding his head. The singer giggled as the the rapper reminded him of a bobble head from the way he moved his head. "You know you should teach me how to cook some time. It'll probably be helpful for when the baby is older and I have to make him things." He spoke animatedly. Jin just nodded his head silently agreeing. The rapper continued to speak on and on about the most random things as Jin sat patiently listening even though half the time he wasn't aware of where the conversation had came from. Yoongi was on a high after his concert. He still basically had adrenaline coursing through his veins.

"Yoongi!" A panic yell could be heard from outside the hotel room followed by a loud pounding in the door. Jin furrowed his eyebrows standing to answer the door for the boy. Jungkook stood there with his pajamas on and looking like he had just woke up.

He pushed past Jin to see Yoongi laying in bed with a goofy smile on his face. "What's up?"

"Where's your phone?" He asked looking around. Jin came up behind the bodyguard handing the device to him. "I turned it off during concert so he wouldn't get distracted." he trailed off looking at the idol. He didn't have to finish Jungkook cursed under his breath. He didn't want to be the one to tell Yoongi but since Jimin couldn't get ahold of him he was the only option.

"Fuck okay. Yoongi," The man turned to look at idol. "Jimin called." The idol's smile immediately turned to a frown. It was midnight Thailand meaning it was two in the morning in Korea why would Jimin call at such a time. "He fell down some stairs." Yoongi felt his heart plummet down to his stomach. "He's bleeding so Taehyung is taking him to the hospital right now."

He quickly stood from the bed grabbing his suitcase. "Go get Namjoon tell him we have to go back to Korea right now." He rushed around the room trying to get all his belongings.

"Yoongi wait!" Jin said rushing after the boy. "You need to stay calm okay." He urged watching the frantic boy.

"Jungkook go!" Yoongi shouted when the man hadn't moved. Jungkook nodded rubbing down the hall to Namjoon's room. he walked into the bathroom grabbing everything that belonged to him throwing it into the suitcase. Jin would take everything back out before putting it back in much more neatly than the idol had.

"Yoongi you can't go to the airport like this. What about the tour?" Namjoon hissed walking into the room.

Yoongi ignored him as continued to pack. "People have been anticipating this for months. You can't just let them down!" the idol turned with a deadly stare. "Jimin's in the hospital because he's bleeding. You got me fucked up if you think I give a shit about anyone else right now." He growled.

Namjoon clenched his jaw taking a step forward, his fist clench "who do you think you're talking to?"

"You're a shitty person." The idol spit out. "You're scared people will be disappointed but who cares? This is my family. Jimin is bleeding I'm more concerned about him and my son then any one else. Any normal person would be the exact same way. But you don't because you don't care about anything but some stupid money!"

"You ungrateful little-" Jin came in between them putting a hand on the manager's chest. "Namjoon just get the plane tickets. He's worried just worried about his family. And you have to understand that. So please go get the ticket and give him some space to cool off. He should be fine by the time you get to the airport." The manager stared down at the singer, he huffed before pulling out his phone to call one of the assistants to do just that.

Yoongi took his phone quickly noticing the ten missed calls by Jimin's name. He called not having to wait much as the boy picked up on the first ring."Jimin!" He said the moment the boy picked up.

"I tried calling you but it wouldn't pick up so had to call Jungkook. Did he tell you?" Yoongi could hear that Jimin was crying.

"I know. I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't have my phone one me." His heart hammering in his chest. "What happened? Has the doctor seen you yet?"

He heard the boy whimper. "No I'm still in the waiting to be called in. The hospital is super crowded. I think it's gonna be a while." The boy gasped. "Jimin?" He called when he heard grunts.

"Sorry Yoongi he's having a contraction right now." He heard Taehyung. He ran his fingers through his hair. He was stressed. He so desperately wanted to be there so he could offer comfort but he couldn't. Jimin's father had been right. How could be be a good father when he can't even be there immediately when something happens.

"Yoongi," Namjoon grabs his attention. "Jiwoo was able to book a flight but we need to leave now." The idol nodded turning his attention back to his phone. "Okay Taehyung I'm about to leave for the airport tell Jimin I'll be there as soon as I can. Text me which hospital it is." He instructed right before hanging up.

He grabbed his things quickly rushing out behind Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin following close behind. He was practically hyperventilating as his heart raced at an alarmingly quick rate.

'Please if there is a god please just let them be okay. Please just let there be nothing wrong with Jimin and our son. Please.'

He begged up to the sky. He didn't know what else to do. All he could do was have hope.