30. Vlive

"So how was your day." Jimin asked stuffing his mouth with food as he awaited for the older to answer.

"Good. Super tiring but nothing out of the ordinary." He responded pushing his vegetables around. "I have to do a vlive tonight. They want me to talk about Kieran."

Jimin hummed. "Can I be in the room when you do?"

Yoongi raised a brow. "Why?" Jimin shrugged taking another mouthful. "I don't know. I want to see you do it. Hear what you say. See how they react."

"Just watch it from your phone or something." The idol mumbled taking a sip of his water. "I mean I could but I want to be with you." Yoongi gave him an odd look.

"Why?" He trailed off. "Are you scared of what I'll say or something?" He pushed his plate away not really in the mood to eat. Jimin took the plate placing it in front of him again tapping the side of it. "Eat." He said pulling his hand way. Yoongi felt like a child as he wordlessly took his fork in his hand again.

"And no im not afraid of what you'll say." He paused. "I just want to see your fans reaction. So if they can be calm about him. Maybe they'll you know be supportive of whatever."

Yoongi gave him a strange look. "Why would it matter if they are supportive?"

His hands tugged at the bottom of his shirt and his eyes scanned around the room looking at anything but Yoongi. "I've done a lot of thinking lately."

"About?" The older questioned only then realizing how weird the male had been acting. In the morning he had been extremely distant barely saying two words to him but the moment he had gotten home they had been attached to one another. Jimin rambling on and on about who knows what not that Yoongi minded and now he somehow switched a conversation about a vlive to him thinking about getting back together.

"About us." The idol stared at him with eyebrows raised. His forehead creasing.

"Huh?" The man was confused. Had Hoseok some how talked to him or something? It was just odd to him that this conversation was brought up the day that he confided in Hoseok about his doubts to rekindle their past relationship. The male's cheeks tinted pink as he started to regret bringing this up.

Jimin looked down. "I- um was thinking about us. Our family." He reached over to the little bassinet they set next to the dinner table where Kieran was sleeping peacefully. "And I was thinking about how amazing it would be if we did become a real family. You know? Like us being together." He ran his fingers over the small amount of hair the baby had.

"What does all this have to do with you wanting to watch my vlive?" The male asked scanning his eyes over Jimin. The male shrugged. "I wanted to see if they were accepting of him. If they are then I don't know maybe they could get used to us being together."

The celebrity leaned his elbows against the table. "Are you asking because you want to be with me or because you thinks it's what's best for Kieran?" The male sighed watching his son.

"Why would you ask that?" Jimin stared at him with a look of offense.

"Because before this moment you have gone on and on about how it's dangerous to have me around because of the fans. You didn't even want me to know about Kieran." Jimin stayed silent.

Yoongi nods his head. "I think we shouldn't do it just because of Kieran. If we were to ever get back together I don't want to just because we have a kid together. It wouldn't do him any good to be with parents who don't love one another. So I'd recommend you do some more thinking." With that he stood up taking his plate to the sink.

Yoongi leaned against his desk chair as he read all the comments passing by. A lot were asking him to talk about the baby. "I'll talk about that later. I want to talk to you guys for a little before I get to the more serious stuff." He said. The comments kept coming completely ignoring his statement. He read a comment asking if he was working on anything right now. He hummed nodding his head. "Yeah I've recorded all the songs and I'm going to start filming a music video soon but that's all I can say about that." He tried answering a couple more questions but the comment section was just flooded with impatience people wanting to know all about the baby.

The idol shook his head. His annoyance clear on his face but after all this was the point of the vlive. "Alright I guess. I'll tell you what you want to know now." He pursed his lips trying to think of what exactly he wanted to say and what he wanted to keep to himself.

"So I'll start by saying I want to apologize to everyone I disappointed when I cancelled my tour. Honestly that was not planned. So as most of you know I had a baby and the baby wasn't due for another five weeks so the tour was supposed to end before the birth but an accident happened." He explained. "Of course I had to rush back home to be with my family. I'm sorry I really hope you all can understand why I had to." He didn't go into to much detail since he didn't feel the need to say much. He leaned on his elbow trying to read comments but all of them were passing way to quickly for him to read any.

"Is it a boy or girl." He manages to read one. "He's a boy." He mumbled squinting his eyes to try to read them. Many asked for his name but since he hadn't talk to Jimin about whether or not they would say his name so he choice ignore those.

He sighed when a lot asked who the other parent was. Whether it was a male or a female. Yoongi bit his lip debating if even that would be too much information. "I really don't want to say a lot about the baby's parent if I'm honest." Of course this made people even more curious. And for a moment Yoongi almost told them all about his worries but then he thought about it. Would they be angry?

It saddened him to think that he used to have so much love and trust for these people. He thought they would support him no matter what. But now here he was scared he would lose them by even mentioning Jimin.

But then he thought about what Hoseok had said. Was all the negative really just the minority?

"Actually guys I wanted to talk to all of you about something."

————————————————

Don't like this chapter but I hope you do.

Also guys if you don't know I have a story called You said you loved me it's a lot darker and a different style of writing then this. It does talk about abuse so if you don't mind that I'd appreciate it if you checked it out.

Anyways hope all is well.