•Chapter 1: Precious Blue•

In the outskirts of London sat a house. It was small, but it's residents considered it home. Inside it dwelled an orphan and his caretaker. Both had yet to find their mate.

The orphan, Ciel Phantomhive, was 16 years old, and such a rare find. His frame was slight and petite, skin a creamy white, navy blue hair counterparties sapphire eyes frames by dark eyelashes, cheeks flushed and lips a soft pink. He was an Omega, but not just an Omega. He was /the/ Omega. He was the standard of what an Omega should be. He was submissive, nervous, dependent, weak, and loyal. Attributes only the best Omegas could possess. Every Alpha ever wanted the precious blue boy.

One of the Alphas who craved him was his caretaker, Sebastian Michaelis. He was nearly 30 years old, but it definitely didn't show. He was tall and filled out. Deep raven locks contrasted burning wine eyes. His smile set both Omegas and Alphas hearts aflame. But behind that smile, he ached. He wanted the little Omega. He wanted to protect him and care for him until the last breath. He just couldn't bring himself to ask to mate with him. 

"Sebastian," the young, velvet voice called to him. That voice made Sebastian's heart melt. 

"Yes, Ciel?" He replied. He couldn't help the twinge of hope that resided in his tone.

"I'm hungry."

"Oh, of course." Sebastian forced a chuckle to hide his disappointment. His little blue wasn't ready to mate. But, then again, he wasn't even Sebastian's. Sebastian was afraid he might never be.