•Chapter 5: Protect Him•

The warm embrace Alois had Ciel captive in became more intimate with every passing second. Alois bent down and picked up Ciel. His giggles were cut off by those smooth lips that once again caressed his own. Alois backed his Omega towards the wall, and deepened the kiss. Small hands found their way to blond hair and they tugged lightly, earning a satisfied grunt from the other. Alois slid his tongue over Ciel's, gaining permission to enter his warm, wet cavern. The taste was euphoric as he roamed every inch of it. 

They broke apart with a gasp, saliva connecting their mouths. Ciel's face was a fascinating shade of red and his breaths came in heavy and deep. Alois caressed his Omega's cheek, anxious to feel the rest of his skin.

"Alois...," Ciel panted.

"Yes, beloved?" Alois smiled passionately down at his mate.

"I... I know I said that I choose you as my.... As my mate, but," Ciel looked away from Alois' confused expression.

"But what, my love?"

Ciel blushed deeper, if that was even possible. "I... I'm not ready... To do the actual.. process of mating...."

Alois chuckled. "That's fine, Ciel. You don't have to be ready right away. I'm just happy you chose me. I can wait as long as you want me to, love."

Ciel sighed in relief. "I... I would like another kiss though...."

Alois grinned and bent down to continue what they started.

××××××××××

The two lovers races upstairs after finishing their dinner, giddy with excitement. Once the got to the top, Alois threw open the door to Ciel's room. Even if they weren't going to officially mate yet, they couldn't wait to fall asleep in the others arms. Alois almost cried at the overwhelming happiness. So many nights he spent alone, holding himself until he was pulled into sleep. But now he got to sleep next to the only person he ever loved. 

He grabbed his lover by the waist and spun into the room, pulling him close as they began a sloppy waltz in the glow of the setting sun. Alois spun the bubbling Ciel around and then dipped him. "Olay!"

Ciel laughed at his goofy Alpha and pulled him in for a brief kiss. Both ended up losing themselves in the way their bodies molded to fit the other. They ended up intertwined on the soft blankets of Ciel's bed. They broke the interlock, gasping for air, delighted that it was filled with the scent of the other. 

Ciel layed down, his head spinning. Why hadn't he chose an Alpha earlier? Kisses were the delicacy his heart yearned for. He never realized how his arms felt empty without someone to hold. The breathtaking feeling of having someone their beside you, to love you and to guide you. He turned to look at his starry-eyed Alpha, who gazed at him with adoration.

"Alo...is.... I'm tired."

Alois sat up and leaned over Ciel, casting a shadow over his slight frame. "Shall we get ready for bed then? It has been an exhausting day, for everybody involved."

Ciel nodded. He was both physically and emotionally exhausted.

Ten minutes later, Alois was dressed down onto a plain shirt and boxers. Ciel still sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing the sheets between his thumb and forefinger, avoiding Alois' gaze.

"Ciel, aren't you going to change? It would be awfully uncomfortable to sleep in those clothes."

Ciel crossed his arms and turned away from Alois, who had crawled next to him

"I... I... I will just," Ciel stammered, eyes shifting around the room. He looked at Alois, face burning red, clearly flustered. "Just promise not to look, OKAY?!"

Alois giggled and nuzzled his little Omega's blue hair. "Okay, love. All you had to do was say so."

Alois fell back against the bed and placed his hands over his eyes, a smile dancing on his lips. 

Ciel carefully stood up and walked to his dresser, glancing at Alois after every move he made. Before he began to change, he made one last reminder to his stoic Alpha. "N-No peaking!"

Alois chuckled. "I won't peak." Truth was, as soon as Alois heard Ciel unbuttoning his shirt, he spread two of his fingers a centimeter apart. He got a delicious glance at Ciel's smooth back, his navy hair caressing the back of his neck as he pulled off his day clothes. Alois felt his cheeks grow warm and he quickly shut his eyes. 

Five minutes after Alois' little trickery, he felt a small body pad onto the bed next to him and flop onto his chest. "You can look now."

Alois removed his hands and opened his eyes. He was met with Ciel's sapphire orbs as he clutched onto his Alpha's chest, his grin wide and grateful. Alois blushed at the sight of Ciel in only a nightshirt and shorts. Ciel giggled and kissed Alois' chin. "You peeked."

Alois smirked, wrapping his arms around Ciel. "Maybe a little...."

Ciel nodded and snuggled closer to Alois. Alois pulled the soft blankets over him and Ciel. He felt his Omega relax against him and could hear his breathing become slower. "Guess my little Omega had too much excitement for one day."

Ciel only nodded. "Alois...?"

"Yes love?"

Ciel glanced up at Alois, letting his hands roam over his abdomen and come to rest around his neck. "When Alphas mate with Omegas.... The Omegas get marked and then smell like their Alpha.... Right?"

"Yes, but I thought you didn't want to actually mate yet."

"I was just wondering... I love the way you smell," Ciel slurred sleepily. 

Alois smiled and pulled Ciel closer. "I love your smell too, my love. And don't worry, I'll protect you until the day you're mine and forever after that."

Ciel smiled wearily, on the verge of sleep. "One.. last.. kiss..?"

Alois happily obliges as he gave Ciel's small lips a kiss. He continued to give kisses over his cheeks and forehead.

"Alois... I'm tired..."

"Sorry love. Couldn't help myself." Alois gave one last peck to the top of Ciel's head.

Ciel tried to snuggle closer but it physically wasn't possible. Alois tightened his grip as his mate fell asleep

Don't worry Ciel. I'll protect you.

[Or will he?]