She Never Left

Amber's pov:

"Liam"

*poke*

"Liam"

*poke*

"Liam"

*poke*

"Liam-...."

"What!!!" He whines, turning towards me as I try to contain my grin.

"Are you mad at me-..."

"No-..."

"Because everyone now knows of your average sized-..."

"Stop saying that!!" He covers his face with his hands as I let out a low, but evil laugh, finishing off my sandwich as we sit at our table in the school cafeteria.

"You're evil."

"Hey, I'm not the one who decided to announce it in the hallway-..."

"I had to defend my manhood from people like you!!"

"Like me?"

"Yes, thinking it's so easy to joke about something like that..." he whines again, while I continue to laugh.

But my laughing gets cut off by a loud shriek in the, already pretty loud, cafeteria.

It immediately goes silent, as Liam and I take a quick glance at one another and follow everyone else's stares towards the center of the cafeteria.

"What in the world...." I mutter, as the girl shriek's again, making a few who were close to her flinch back and whisper to one another.

"You are such a bitch!!!" She screams, and tries to attack the other girl, but she was held back by a guy in a football jersey, trying to calm the frantic girl down as she tries to escape his grasp.

"What is your problem!! Leave us alone Tessa!!"

**Remember her (wink)**

Tessa.

Anyone who didn't know her clearly was new to the school...

Or lived under a rock.

Those who were fortunate enough to leave before she moved here in the middle of her freshmen year were blessed.

Others....

Cried.

Literally, just her existence made you want to cry.

The sound of her heels clicking down the hallway and the words she would say just would make you lose brain cells on the basis.

She was a senior last year, but didn't graduate and got held back because of failing History...

And Math...

And Science....

And any and every single class that she took she failed.

I mean, I'm not one to judge but...

Is failing health class even a thing for her??

I mean, she was clearly.... educated.

If you know what I mean.

"Can I just have one day without having to see or hear her... just one?!" Liam groans, rolling his eyes and leaning back in his chair.

"Hey, at least she isn't in any of our classes this year-..."

"Who ever is on the yearbook committee this year needs to add 'biggest bitch' of the grade, no school, and have her face take up the whole page. Maybe that will open her damn eyes."