Snuggles

Amber's pov:

Something was in the air.

It wasn't anything particular... like an object or a smell.

But I felt it, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

*blaring noise going off*

"F*CK YES!!!!!"

"What in the-..." Damien was cut of by an excited Ashton running into the living room and hurdling over the coach towards the tv remote.

"Jeez, someone's been a bit impatient for their snuggles." Zander snickers, making his way into the living room, followed by everyone else.

"Ashy, when I said that we could start the movie in an hour or so, I didn't think you would actually set a timer on your phone to start the movie, if you wanted to so badly, we could have just-..."

"No, no! Like I said we didn't NEED movie night, I just thought that our night would run more smoothly if we started the movie at this exact time."

Luke glances at the clock, "At exactly 10:43?"

"Yeah!!! You know 10:44 is just really pushing it, I didn't want anyone to fall asleep during the movie... you're welcome."

"Thanks?" Luke says confused, looking at Ella who shrugs her shoulders before dragging Luke to the couch.

"Well I do gotta say, I kinda did miss our movie nights!!" Jake exclaims, joining in on Ashton's excited state.

...

Even though he didn't want to admit it...

I think we all knew.

"Babe, you always complain about the movies we pick." Gianna rolls her eyes as Jake stomps his foot at her remark.

"That's because you girls ALWAYS pick the movie!!! If I have to sit through one more awfully, cheesy romantic movie I'm going to throw myself out of the window."

"Not my window."

"FINE Ashton's window."

"I think the F-... bleep not." Ashton laughs nervously, taking a peek at Julie before continuing to scroll through the movies.

"Well that's just your opinion, I don't hear any of the other boys complaining." Gianna says matter of factly.

Jake looks at the boys, signaling for help, but none of them speak out against the choice of movie.

"What...? Come on... Zander. You're outspoken, why aren't you saying anything?"

"Sorry to break it to you, but cheesy romantic movies are what I f*ckin live for." Zander says, jumping over the couch and taking a seat next to Liam.

"Boo you whore... Luke?"

"Sorry," he holds his hands up in defense, "if my girl wants to watch a cheesy romantic movie then we are watching a cheesy romantic movie."

"Are you serious-..."

"THAT'S MY BOY!!!" Zander says, pretending to wipe a few tears from his eyes before reaching over to fist bump a proud looking Luke.

"Damien?" Jake then asks, looking at Damien pleadingly.

I look over at Damien to see a small smirk tugging on his lips, "I've actually never minded."

After a dramatic gasp from Jake, he crosses his arms with a pout, "Not fair!! And I can't even ask Ashton because he is too whipped to answer truthfully."