THREE

Hoseok's P.O.V

I can't believe that is the first day of school and I already got in trouble. Not even a full day and I have detention. Once I was making my way home from school I walked past Y/N house and someone was standing watching her house. I mean at least that's what it looks like. I was getting close to the person and before I could say anything the person ran away.

I got home as fast as I could afraid of being followed. Once in my room I took out my phone and texted Y/N.

 Once in my room I took out my phone and texted Y/N

Unknown P

Unknown P.O.V

Wow I almost got caught.. I don't want to know what would've happened if the boss found out about it. He would've been pissed. Well not that but I had to stop watching over his princess. Like if he doesn't have time to do that himself. I do have to say the girl is pretty too bad I already have someone.

Jimin P.O.V

"You're back early." I asked as soon as I heard footsteps near the door. "Yeah, I almost got caught by Jackson. Good thing I had the face mask with me." Jungkook said almost laughing. "Do you think this is funny? If you're not going to do your job right then leave! I gave you an important task actually is the most important out of all the other ones. The live of the love of my life is in your hands and you just laugh about it?" I was trying to no get more mad as I was about to loose control.

There was a long silence between the two. "I'm sorry it won't happen again" Jungkook said with his head down. "Don't worry I'll make sure it won't.  Now leave I have to see my princess tomorrow." "Yes Jimin."

As soon as Jungkook left the room I looked for my phone to look at pictures of my baby. My little innocent baby, you have no idea how the way you walk, talk, smile, eat and sleep makes me feel. The things you make me think. God I'm loosing my mind. If only I could touch her, touch every single part of her body, the things I will do to you baby. Just wait babygirl you will be here soon with daddy.