TWELVE

Do you ever get this feeling of how you think that today is going to be the best day of your life or like when you wake up early in the morning but you just feel so happy without any reason. That's how I'm feeling right now. I have this gut feeling I guess you can call it that today I'll be getting one of the biggest news I've been waiting for but just incase my gut is wrong. I have a plan b.

"Hey uhm Jungkook" Jimin said with a worried/happy expression "I think today is the day. I think it's about to happen" "Jimin are you sure? What if it happens like last time. I know that you've been after her for a while but remember the one you had first, okay? don't make the same mistakes again please" said Jungkook, Jimin could tell how worried the younger was. He wasn't wrong though there was another girl before he saw Y/N and he was afraid he didn't have to be same way. he used to when he was with 'her'.

But how could one not act the way he did when the love of your life can slip from your hands. The one that you think is gonna be with you for the rest of your life and the one to be bearing your children. He used to be so blind by this girl that didn't love him at all. Until Jungkook and Taehyung opened up his eyes like really open them with proof and everything. It all changed when he saw the girl he loves now. Y/N that's when Jimin saw the world different he knows she won't be like his ex-girlfriend, they all know even Jungkook and Taehyung.

Y/N P.O.V

Anybody else hates waking up early on weekends or is it just me, no? Okay. Why do I keep forgetting that nobody will answer unless I can talk with my mind to somebody. Anyway I should first get ready for the day and second call Jimin it is time for some answers.

I'm currently talking to Jackson over the phone as I make my way to meet Jimin. "Are you really having second thoughts right now? As you are about to meet him. I can't believe you."Jackson screamed at me over the phone, he is also trying to keep me calm which he isn't really helping at all.  "Is not like that. I just hope I'm not making a mistake. Sure he seems like he likes me.." There was a silence for a couple of seconds. "But?" "But don't you think it's too soon. Hell even you where saying the other day to stay away from him and after what happened when we went out, you suddenly go all like 'give hime a chance'" There was another big silence. "I'm sorry Jackson. You know I didn't mean it like that. I'm just afraid." Y/N said almost crying  "I know it's okay. I'm here and you know that. I will always be here." "Thank you. I have to go now."

As I make my way to the front door of the cafe I see Jimin waiting for me in one of the tables with two drinks. I love coming here the way the coffee smell fills the whole place. Fun fact I don't drink coffee but I do like the smell. "Oh! Hey Y/N!" Jimin said making his way to greet me. "Hey Jimin." I smiled at him as we made our way to the table. I was so nervous that I didn't hear him talk all I could focus on was on the drink infant of me. "Uhmm Y/N are you okay?" I looked at Jimin and he had a worried expression even if he was smiling you could see it In his eyes. That's the thing about people the eyes can say so many words and emotions without them even noticing it. I smiled back at him "Yeah I'm okay. Just thinking"

"Uhmm... JImin wanted to talk to you about, well you know about you and me dating. We don't know each other if I'm being honest. We are about to finish high school and we will probably be going different path ways and I'm a little scared that we will get attached to each other and then suddenly we have to break up because of being to far away from each other. Don't get me wrong I do think you are good looking..." I paused for a second to look at Jimins expressions since I seemed to be just spitting everything out, he seemed like he wanted to read and see what would be my next move. God I really hate myself for doing this, I really have no reason to reject him except for the fact of me being scared of getting to close to him and then having to move away from each other. "Jimin..." He stops looking around and meets my eyes. "If it's okay let's just try it for the summer and see how it goes,okay?" I look up to see Jimin staring at me with one of the biggest smile I have seen on him, he looks like a kid that just got his favorite ice cream flavor for dessert. "Yes of course!" Jimin said yelling as he got up from his seat like he won the lottery. I laugh as I see him go around the cafe not knowing what to do. The only think I can think of is. What did I just get myself into? What if we break up at the end? He just looks so small and so happy. How did the mad, angry, hulk looking Jimin from a couple of days ago looks like a tiny little fluff ball right now.