THIRTEEN

Lately Jimin and I haven't been spending a lot of time together which is weird he was after me to be his girlfriend and when I accepted he suddenly disappeared. Why? It's been a week since we graduated and he knows I'm going away after the summer, there's no other time for us to be together and he knows it so why waste my time chasing me just to ignore me after.

I currently have a job in a grocery store since it's stocking items back. It's a good job and the pay is not bad since I need to earn money for when I leave. There's only me and 3 other people on the store, it's night time so we don't have a lot of costumers at this time which I don't mind honestly having to do your tasks and also help people around, no thanks.

"Welcome to Mars. If you have any questions feel free to ask me" I heard Emily say. She's the nicest out of all the cashiers and we usually have the same shifts. But trust me you do not want to mess with her. She looks all innocent but that girl will kick your ass if she has to.

As I was halfway with one of my area when I hear a couple of footsteps on the aisle next to mine.

"Hey, have you told her why you haven't been calling or texting her?" One of the male said.

"No I haven't and I don't think I should either. I don't want her to get scared or worried" Another male said

"But isn't safer for you to at least let her know that you're alive and breathing you know" The first male spoke again

"Well yes but we just started dating and is not like I don't know where she's at" The second male answer

Who could they be talking about and why do they sound so familiar. I mean you would think that I would remember right? Wrong my brain doesn't work sometimes. It amazes me honestly.

As I was done with my task, I started making my way to the end of the aisle when I hear them walk towards the front of the store. I was about to get near them when one of my managers called me for my break, nice timing. Looking back to the front of the store I caught a glance at one of them, he looked familiar. Dark hair, tall, dressed nicely. He kind of reminded me of Jungkook. Well I better go on break if not I won't get one for the night.