Sam

"Damn I love that beard." I said as I ran my fingers along Sam's face.

"Not helping." He said as he flipped through some pages.

"But baby! That is the greatest beard I've ever seen.... I swear I'm not lying." I said as I plopped down on his lap.

"I'm trying to find answers." He said softly.

"I know, but... let me look at your face... and that hot beard." I said with a smile.

"I love you, but you don't have to lie to make me feel better." He said as he shook his head.

"I swear it, you're even more awesome like this." I said as I leaned down and kissed him.

"Okay, you win." He said as he picked me up.

I laughed as he set me on the desk and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled as he pulled me against him.

"Hey Sam I think I found-"

We pulled away and turned to see Dean walk into the room. I sent him a wave and he shook his head.

"That is the table we eat on! Do that in your room!"

"Alright." Sam said as he picked me up and carried me away:

"I was joking.... and shave the beard! It's giving me nightmares!"

"Don't you fucking do it." I said as Sam threw me on the bed.

Sam laughed and I smiled as I pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you." Sam whispered against my lips.

"I love you too... and if you want to shave the beard you can." I said softly.

"Do you want me to shave it?" He asked with a smile.

"I like the beard and it does make you hot... but I miss my smooth skin... like I didn't think I could miss something like that so much." I said softly.

He laughed and pecked my lips before getting up.

"Love you!"

"Love you too, and I'll be out in a second!" He yelled as she shut the door.

I smiled as I heard running water followed by a yelp and groan.

"Did you cut yourself shaving?"

"No! Stepped on a lego!"

"Lier!" I yelled with a laugh.