Dean

"Sorry Sammy but I can't help." I said as I passed by him.

"Why? I thought you loved Dean?" He asked as he followed me.

"I do." I said softly.

"If you really love him help me!"

"Don't you dare be doubting what I feel Sam! You don't need to tell me to help you, with or without you I'll get my man back!" I yelled as I turned to look at him.

"Please.... you're the only one who can help me." He said softly.

"Fine, but.... make sure I don't have my dream knife on me... if he is a demon... he will know how to piss me off enough to kill him." I said as I handed him the knife.

It wasn't long before we found Dean and captured him. I glared as Dean sent me a smile.

"If it isn't my slut! I didn't know you where into bondage... should of told me." He said with a smirk.

"Let me make those tighter." I said as I tightened the cuffs.

"You know... I missed you... I mean the others girls I was screwing could not do it like-"

I cut him off by punching him in the face.

"I might love you, but I don't give a damn if I break a few bones."

"So.. you like it rough?" He asked with a chuckle.

I moved to hit him again and Sam grabbed my arm.

"Okay! Leave the room.... you need a breather." Sam said softly.

"Fine... I'm going to get some sleep." I said softly.

I let out a sigh as I walked to Dean's room and plopped down on his bed. I pulled out his headphones and let out a sigh as I played some music. I closed my eyes and smiled as I slowly fell asleep. My eyes soon snapped open when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I went to push him off of me only to be pinned to the bed.

"Hello sweetheart." Dean said with a smile.

"Dean... you don't want to do this." I whispered.

"Oh but I do." He said as he leaned down and nipped at my neck.

I let out a gasp as he bit into my neck and then he pulled away. He sent me a smile and leaned down and pressed his lips roughly against mine. Soon I quickly pushed him off of me and took off running.

It didn't take long for us to stop him and finish the cure and when we did I let out a sigh of relief as I hugged Dean.

"Miss me?" He asked as I hugged him.

"You ever do that shot to me again and I'll kill you." I said as I pulled away.

"Yes ma'am.... what happen to your neck?" He asked as he looked at the bandage.

"You bit me.... and not in the good way." I said as I sent him a smile.

"Baby I am so sorry-"

"You can make up for it by trying a few new things in the bedroom." I said as I grabbed his shirt.

"Lead the way." He said with a chuckle.