16.

DEMI P.O.V.: I walked to the door and faced him.

Demi: what are you looking for here?

Simon: care to explain why you blocked me?

Demi: I won't explain it...you already know very well why I did it

Simon: you think I really know?

Demi: oh believe me...you do. Now, I have to go...(I tried to close the door but he kept it opened) shit! Go fuck yourself Simon, I don't want to see you! (I walked into the house and to the hall next to the living room and he followed me)

Simon: I don't know what you're talking about, so maybe if you're...just a little...mature, you can tell me and we can talk about it

Demi: so, now I'm immature? (He sighed with frustration)

Simon: I'm tired of this...just tell me which is your damn problem! (Sirah and Matthew appeared on the hall with their bags)

Demi: what are you doing?

Sirah: we're leaving...you need to talk

Demi: no, we don't and actually...Simon was leaving

Matthew: sure?

Demi: yeah yeah (I walked to the door and Simon took his head with his hands before looking at me with anger and then at my friends)

Simon: I wasn't leaving, I'm not leaving and I won't leave anytime soon...so if you don't mind, I'll be thankful if you left us here alone to talk...please (Sirah and Matthew walked through the door and left me alone with him)

Demi: what made you think that you could just sneak into my house and toture me?...I don't want to talk with you, not now, not ever again...just leave

Simon: Demi

Demi: no, just...leave Simon...now!

Simon: I won't

Demi: you won't? Really? (He nodded) well...I'll do it then (I started walking to the stairs when he grabbed my wrists and pushed me softly to the wall) what the hell are you doing now? Will you hit me?

Simon: I'm tired of you saying this stuff about me Demetria...I'm doing nothing wrong for you to hate me

Demi: ih, you aren't? Sure? (I laughed angrily and he sighed)

Simon: I promise...I don't know why I did to you...tell me and I'll take it back

Demi: you can't take back your own words written on a paper

Simon: what paper? (He looked confused at me)

Demi: just stop playing like this...I'm not a little girl anymore (he let me go and I walked to my ourse, took of the paper and threw it to his chest) there it is...now, leave me alone, I don't want to see nor talk to you ever again...I hate you Simon Cowell (I saw his face expression turn into a hurted face and he red the paper)