18.

DEMI P.O.V.: I looked at Simon's eyes and he caressed my cheeks.

Simon: what now?

Demi: I don't know...wanna eat a chocolate cake with me upstairs?

Simon: really?

Demi: yea, in bed...watching some movie maybe

Simon: okay, let's go then (I nodded and we went upstairs as I grabbed the chocolate cake. Once in my room, I laid in bed and he did too, we put a movie and started eating while watching the movie)

Demi: how long are you staying?

Simon: well...I was supposed to arrive tomorrow night so if you let me, I wanna stay the night

Demi: oh...with me?

Simon: yea, if it's a problem I can-

Demi: no, don't worry, it's okay...you can stay here all the time you want to

Simon: thank you (I nodded and once we finished the.chocolate cake, I stood up)

Demi: you can change your clothes...I'm gonna take this tp the kitchen

Simon: okay, thanks (I walked out of my room and went back a little early)

He was taking his t-shirt off and although he's a old guy, and I shouldn't...I felt a little heated.

Demi: umm, looking good, uhu? (He looked at me and laughed while putting his other t-shirt)

Simon: do I? (I nodded and walked to the bed) thank you...are you gonna change your clothes? I can leave if-

Demi: no, don't worry...you can watch...it's not like you'll see something everyone hasn't seen (he smiled and entered in bed, under the sheets)

I walked to my dresser and grabbed some clothes. A short and a big t-shirt. I positioned myself in front of Simon and took off my t-shirt staying in my bra and my jeans. I saw he was staring so I decided to do something a little trouble maker. I turned my back at him as I took of my jeans. I was now only in my underwear.

Simon: look at you...a real woman, uhu?

Demi: you think? (I started dancing a little)

Simon: umm, are you gonna sleep like that?

Demi: well...nope, I'm gonna take off my bra and put my t-shirt but yeah, I'm planning on sleep with my thong...is that a problem?

Simon: it's not...can I sleep without my t-shirt?

Demi: yea, course...give it to me and I'll use it...is bigger than mine anyways (he laughed and threw me his t-shirt. I put it on and took off my bra looking at his eyes, but he saw nothing of my tits)

Simon: such a tease Demetria

Demi: nah, I'm not (I kneeled on the bed and went slowly to his side. I entered under the shits and accidentally saw that he was really hard down there) oh (I said still looking at his cock and he covered his body)

Simon: sorry Demi

Demi: no, you don't have to be sorry...you can't see it in me but I'm really excited as well

Simon: you are? (His hand traveled from his chest to my leg and he touched it soflty. Lust in his eyes) no...no, sorry...we can't

Demi: it's okay...the next time will be (he smiled and looked at my lips intensively) God, stop with that...or I'mma kiss you stupid old man (I laid next to him and higged his waist)

Simon: what are we doing?

Demi: I don't know but...I like it

Simon: me too brat, me too