27.

SIMON P.O.V.: the next three days were all like this, we had fin every time, she spent a lot of time with Eric and with me...she was just...the best woman I've ever known. Now, it was Thursday and Eric was leaving for a camp that lasted about 3 days. We took him to his school and he left in a bus with all of his friends.

Demi: what now?

Simon: do you wanna go out to eat? We can go wherever you want to

Demi: that'd be great

Simon: well, I'll take you to greatest place of L.A.

Demi: really? I hope it's not so expensive cause I'm saving money for a little trip

Simon: I'm paying tonight

Demi: no way...I won't let you do it

Simon: yes, you will

Demi: no

Simon: Demi

Demi: what?

Simon: just once

Demi: I-...okay (she smiled and we went to the restaurant)

Once we arrived there, they took us to a special place for us to not get disturbed and, after we made our orders...they brought us the food.

Simon: how is it?

Demi: oh Lord...this is super super super good

Simon: I'm glad you liked it

We ate the dessert and then, some soft music was playing.

Simon: hey (I walked to her and grabbed her hand)

Demi: what?

Simon: wanna dance with me?

Demi: umm...okay (she stood up and we walked to our special dance floor)

We started moving slow together, I moved my hand from hers to her waist as well as the other one and she moved her hands to the back of my neck.

I don't remember when was the last time I felt this happy dancing with someone. I'm not a dance lover but she just made it different. She looked up at me after the first song.

Simon: what? (She shook her head)

Demi: nothing (she smiled at me and I couldn't contain it anymore)

I pulled her body closer to mine and with one hand I brought her chin up to mine so now she was looking at me. I could tell, by the look in her eyes, that she wanted this as much as I did. I felt her fingers get comfortable in the back of my neck and finally I spoke.

Simon: I'm gonna kiss you now

Demi: I know (I smiled and pressed my lips against hers)

The kiss started to get a little more passionate when I made her come even closer to my body and felt her fingers in my hair. Her lips were heaven to me. I mean, I've kissed a lot of women before but...there isn't a kiss that compares to that. I guessed it was because she's Demi, the girl I've always felt attracted to. My Demi. My favourite girl in the world.

We got away fro each other's lips to take a breath.

Simon: sorry...this must be weird for you, I'm like...I could be your grand- (she kissed me again and I couldn't help but smile in the middle of the kiss)

Demi: I don't regret kissing you Mr. Cowell...I like you a lot