2. Ripped Jeans

Warnings: Smut

I ran down the stairs to answer the door. It was, of course, Jonah.

He was looking at his phone as he spoke, trying to text something to his mom. "Hey y/n. Are you ready for-" He glanced up and froze, shoving his phone into his pocket. "Whoa."

I blushed and fidgeted with the belt loops of my ripped jeans. "Do I look okay?"

Jonah nodded. "More than okay, babygirl. You look fucking gorgeous."

"Thanks. You look nice too, Marais." I leaned forward and connected our lips, sharing a chaste kiss before heading for his car. I glanced over my shoulder and smirked when I saw that Jonah's eyes were fixed to my ass. "C'mon lover boy. We're going to miss our reservations down at the diner."

"I'd rather eat that fine ass for dinner," Jonah grumbled as he made his way to the driver's seat.

"Later," I assured him. "But right now, all I want is a big fat cheeseburger."

***

I was almost done my burger when Jonah's hand found my thigh. I'd been waiting for this the entire night. The sexual tension and lust oozing from Jonah was almost staggering.

His thumb slid over denim and then into one of the rips on my thigh. He caressed the bare skin there and I shuddered. I bit my lip, partly to stifle my oncoming moan and partly to tease the shit out of Jonah.

My leg trembled as he circled closer and closer to the sensitive inside, dangerously close to my heat.

I dropped my burger and shoved back my chair, standing up before Jonah could hit my sweet spot. He chuckled darkly and dropped $30 onto the table, taking my hand and leading me back to the car. "Let's go back to my house babygirl."

We didn't make it back to Jonah's.

My boyfriend's hand stayed on my thigh from the moment I got into the passenger seat. His fingers slipped under the denim and caressed my skin again, his forearm brushing the white lace covering my breasts.

I bit my lip again as he started the car and hit the road, the pad of his thumb still stroking lavish lines across my upper leg.

After about ten minutes, I'd had enough of his teasing. I planted my hand straight onto his crotch, his hard-on already straining against the material of his jeans. He jolted a little before taking a deep, shuddering breath and fixing his eyes back on the road, lifting both hands to the wheel to steady himself.

I palmed him through his jeans, earning an almost guttural groan from him. My fingers quickly unbuttoned his jeans and I slipped my hand into his boxers, working him in quick, rough strokes.

Jonah groaned again, thigh shaking a little as I brushed my thumb along a prominent vein. "Baby, I- oh my god."

I smirked at the effect I was having on him.

"Y/n, I can't make it." Jonah pulled into a dirt road and over to the side before turning off the car, whipping off both of our seatbelts and removing my hand from him. He crashed his lips into mine, guiding us with one hand while the other fumbled with his pants.

We didn't bother taking off shirts. He shoved his pants down to his mid-thigh and grabbed a condom while I shimmied out of my jeans and climbed over the middle to sit in his lap.

My still-covered heat pressed against his hardness as I rolled my hips against his, our tongues clashing desperately. I felt Jonah's skilled fingers as they pulled my panties to the side and then returned to my hip, pausing for just a moment before pulling me down onto him.

We moaned into each other, pulling away just enough to look into each other's eyes as I started moving. Jonah guided my hips as I bounced on him. It was hard and rough, but we'd both been worked up for so long that we couldn't have it any other way.

I drove my hips straight into his again as he moved his lips to my neck, sucking harshly at the skin. I threw my head back so he'd have more access and he bit me a little, licking over the small hurt.

I moaned breathily, panting. "Jo, baby." I gasped.

Jonah smirked against me and slammed me down harder into him, brushing that deep spot inside me. At the same time, he circled his thumb around my clit, pressing it gently.

I screamed, my back arching as lava seemed to fill my veins, spilling out of my core in a tidal wave of pleasure. My walls clenched, causing Jonah to topple over that edge as well.

"Babe," Jonah panted. "Don't know if I mentioned, but you look really fucking sexy in those jeans."

I laughed and swatted at him playfully. "I think you may have said something of the sort."