05.

Sarah's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what Jeff said. 'Ahh, Sarah, your an Idot.' Why? I guess it was weird that Jack watched over me but Jeff was hiding something. The day passed quickly and before I knew it, it was 9:45 and I still hadn't seen Jack..

I groaned and walked up to my room. I slammed the door and laid on my bed, I staired at the ceiling for a while then fell asleep.

~*~

I woke up to my alarm beeping in my ear. I rolled over and smacked the top of the clock and pulled myself out of bed.

Today I had a dance performance. My foster parents that had me do dubstep dance really wanted me to continue so they still pay for my classes and stuff every month.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. I looked terrible:

My hair was all ratty, I had bags under my eyes, my long shirtsleeve shirt was hanging off shoulder and my spandex shorts where tilted slightly.

I sighed again and walked down stairs, hoping Jack wasn't there. I reached the bottom of the stairs and sighed in relief when I saw no one, I walked into the kitchen and poured some cereal. I grabbed the milk out of the fridge and started to pour it into the bowl when I heard a thud.

I stopped and looked around then shrugged it off and lifted the milk to my lips.

Suddenly something grabbed my shoulder lightly, making me jump, the milk went flying all over me and on the floor and my cereal went tumbling onto the floor. I gasped as the milk ran down my body. I heard hysterical laughing coming from behind me, I slowly turned and saw Jack.

"C'est quoi ce bordel BRO RÉEL!! Regardez ce que vous VOUS AVEZ FAIT Asshat!! (What the actual fuck bro?! Look what you did you asshat!!)" I screamed and wiped milk out from under my eye. Jack's laughter died down, and he slowly regained some of his usual self-ness.

"The only thing I understood out of that was 'AssHat'." Jack said. I crossed my arms. "You got it right." I sighed and looked at the clock, my eyes widened. "GAH I'VE GOT 15 MINUTES TILL MY PERFORMANCE!!" I yelled and ran up the stairs with footsteps trailing behind me. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, quickly stripping and jumping into the shower.

I got out and put my hair into a really high ponytail and I got on my black and white striped baggy 'hammer pance' and a grey tank top. I put on my black and white spiral fingerless gloves and my black high-tops.

I ran down the stairs, ignoring Jack, and ran into the kitchen. I quickly wiped up all the milk and ran for the door, but someone caught my hand before I could reach the door handle.

"So close!" I whispered.

I looked back at my captor, Jack. "What Jack? I need to go!" The next thing that happened made me loose my sanity.

Jack moved his mask slightly and before I knew what was happening, his lips were on mine. My eyes widened, and as soon as the kiss had come it was gone, and so did Jack. I stood there for a second.

That's what Jeff was talking about.

Eyeless Jack's POV (Muhahahahah :3)

Damn it damn it damn it! Why the hell did I do that?! I watched her from the shadows, she just stood there then she ran out of the house, locking it behind her.

I sighed and walked out of the darkness and slumped down on the couch. I put my face in my hands and felt the black tar drip through my fingers. Why was I so stupid? To kiss a human was like making a death wish on her half!

Ever sense I left her on that porch, there was something different in my black heart. It felt warmer almost, tingly. At that moment I just let the sensation take over...

And kissing Sarah was the outcome.

Damn it!

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Sorry about the shortness! It was more a filler. But here's the romance!

Hope you guys enjoyed! If you did, leave a favorite and don't forget to follow!

Shanks again doods!

~Nova