13: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Continue from 'Sugar Coated' my Laughing Jack Romance.
Sarah's POV
"Alright I guess ill go again..." Mad Laughter said smiling at the group. "Sarah! Truth or dare?"
I groaned. "Dare..." Mad Laughter grinned madly. My eyes widdened. "Auctually Truth! Truth! Tuuuuthhh! Pleeeeaasssee!"
"No goin back sis!" She sang.
"God damn it...." I said crossing my arms. She put her pale hand on her chin and tapped it gently.
"I dare you to French kiss E.J for 10 seconds." I blushed and looked away.
"Oh ha! No." Nina said. "Sorry sugar, he's with me." I looked up and straight at her then turned and grabbed Jack's face and attacked his lips.
I heard Nina gasp and I smiled in the kiss.
Our lips moved in sync, our toungs colliding ever so often. This kiss was sweet and had a soft tint of blood to it.
"Sarah? Uh Sarah? Jack?" I heard Mad Laughter say. "It's been over 10 seconds."
I heard this and pulled away, embarrassed. Jack was smiling and when I looked at Nina my smile dropped.
She looked like she would murder me at any moment.
"Okay...how bout we go get us some candy!" Mad Laughter said, obviously seeing the tension between Nina and I. Without breaking my glare at Nina I replied. "Ya that's a good idea...lets go." I said standing.
We walked out the door and down the street. Laughing Jack and Mad Laughter where holding hands and everyone els was just chatting and messing around.
Jack walked next to me the whole time and I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head.
Who's staring-
Nina...
She was walking right behind me, not taking her eyes off me.
I turned backs round and ran past everyone up to a house, then realized I have no costume...
"Ah ha!" I said.
My tendrils came out and I moved them around, making sure I had control over them, then knocked.
Mad Laughter came running up to join me.
An old man answered the door and gave us candy. We thanked him and moved on, hitting each house.
After a little while, we lost Jeff,
Puppeteer and gotten sick from eating candy,
Laughing Jack had murdered three kids,
Jane beat up two guys who where hitting on her,
Nina was taking random kids candy,
E.J was walking silently next to me,
I was really hyper on sugar,
Mad Laughter was asking random people for piggyback rides
And we all looked like drunk people making our way down the street.
"Hey! You! Ghostie! Gimme a piggyback ride!" Mad Laughter yelled at a passing stranger.
"...and then I said I really like fortune cookies! Don't you like fortune cookies?! I like waffles too! Toby should eat waffles with me!" I blabbers.
"I...I think...Im gonna t-throw up..." Puppeteer said covering his mouth.
"Ugg! I still have blood on my hands!" Jane whined.
"You have nothing compared to me~ Three kids? New record~" Laughing Jack giggled.
"Nina stop taking his candy..." E.J sighed.
"Where's Jeff?"
"CANDY!"
"PIGGYBACKS!!"
"I LIKE DIRT!!"
I whipped around and saw BoB standing there. "BoB!! You're here!!"
"Dirt!"
"Yes BoB! Dirt!"
"Yay for dirt!"
"...is she high?" Jane said. I went up and hugged BoB then faced the group. "FOR NARNIA!" I yelled and hopped onto BoB's back. He began to run down the street.
I looked behind me and saw Mad Laughter on L.J's back,
Jane on E.J's back and Nina on Puppeteer's back.
BoB turned and we faced everyone. "FOR THE DIRT!" BoB yelled and ran at them.
TIME SKIP
We slowly walked home, exhausted from trick or treating. Mad Laughter was asleep on L.J's back and I was about to fall over where I stood.
"I'm gonna take Mad Laughter home. Happy Halloween guys~" L.J laughed then walked off into the forest.
My eye lids slowly began to close, and I felt someone pick me up.
I opened my eyes to see E.J's new mask, staring down at me. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms, listening to the sound of his heart beat.
Thud...Thud Thud...Thud...
~*~*~*~*~
A/N
Yay Okay got it done!!
I was really worried that I wouldn't get the chapter done in time for Halloween... But I did it!! Yay!
Love you all!
<3
~Nova