11.

Sarah's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the dull light flooding the room. I had a searing pain in my back, shoulder and nose and I just felt tired.

I was scared to move but then I heard a voice.

"Jack...?" I mumbled.

I was greeted two men standing over me. Neither of which was Jack.

"Good your up. How do you feel?" The man with black hair, a surgeon's mask with a smile on it and a white shirt and tie said. I grunted and tried to sit up, I felt a sharp pain in my back and I plopped back down.

"Ya, be carful. It took me a while to repair your back, you will still be disabled for a few days. But I am very good at what I do, and you are very lucky I did this." And with that the man started to walk out. "Oh and the names Doctor Smiley, your nose is broken and your shoulder is badly wounded." Dr. Smiley just walked out after that. "Peachy" I grumbled.

The other guy in the room chuckled. He had grey skin, dark grey beanie, a black jacket and glowing yellow eyes and mouth. "Who are you?" I said closing my eyes. "I'm am the Puppeteer. You are... Sarah, yes?" I chuckled. "Yurp. Say, you wanna help me over to the bathroom?" Puppeteer nodded and came over and put his arms around my waist and pulled me up. I giggled at his movement and he smiled. Puppeteer placed me on the ground lightly and still kept one of his hands under my arms for support.

"So...how long was I out?" I said.

"About, a week and a half, give or take."

"What did you learn about my rope thingys?"

"Their kinda like Slenderman's tendrils' they are connected to you... but sense your half human, yours bleed when cut."

"Half human...?" Puppet stopped at the bathroom after I said that. "Uh ya, we'll talk after you're done." I nodded and slowly made my way into the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and locked it. I looked into the mirror and gasped. I had a strip over my nose, my shoulder was bloody and when I moved the fabric I saw a huge stitched wound. I quickly took off my shirt and turned.

My back was bruised and stitched, but not that bad. I left my shirt off for a second. I walked over to the toilet paper roll and moved my black bra strap slightly and wrapped the paper around the bleeding stitch.

Once I thought it was good enough, I cautiously put my shirt back on and headed for the door.

I pushed open the door and there was the Puppeteer, leaning against the wall. The door closed and he turned and smiled. I smiled back, Puppeteer came over and helped me out to see the others.

Puppeteer and I where chatting and laughing when we walked out and what had to ruin that moment?

Jack.

He was eating something I would rather not like to eat, chatting with a girl and completly ignored me. "Quel trou du cul!! (What an asshole!)" Puppeteer gave me a funny look but dint question. We walked closer.

Puppeteer cleared his throat to try to get Jack's attention, but he did nothing.

I had had enough of Puppeteer clearing his throat so I got Jacks attention in a different way.

"YA HI JACK! YA THANKS FOR ASKING! IM DOING FINE! SOON I'LL BE UP AND AT IT AGAIN! SO YA NICE CHATTING WITH YOU!" I yelled.

Puppeteer was holding in a laugh and I just made a derp face. Jack looked up and the girl turned around. She had black hair in a ponytail with pink bangs, a cut smile like Jeff's and burnt eyelids. She frowned and Jack just stared at me. I waved then looked up at Puppeteer who had one hand over his mouth. I smiled then looked back at Jack. "Hello." Was all he said. I frowned. The girl stood up and walked over to me. "I'm Nina. Can I ask who you are?"

I made a serious face and I stood up as straight as I could with Puppeteers arm still around my waist.

"I'm the muffin man." I said still keeping the straight face.

Nina gave me the weirdest face and I just kept my straight face. I looked up at Puppeteer who was trying so hard to keep from laughing. "I need to see slender, can you please help me there Puppeteer?" He smiled and nodded. We turned and left Nina and Jack.

Honstly I was really hurt. I know Jack was just looking out for my well being, but I'm pretty sure someday I will kill someone. So, I'm taking Slender up of becoming a Creepypasta.
We knocked on the door to Slender's office. The door opened and we entered. Puppeteer helped me sit down and he stood in the door way. Slender was sitting at his desk reading a book, he lifted his head up at me. "Hello obnoxious one."
"Hello all mighty one." I responded. He closed his book and pushed it aside. "What do you need to talk to me about?" I took a deep breath. "I want to know, first, what did Puppeteer mean by 'half human'?" I said.
"You are part demon." My eyes widened. "W-what...?"
"You are part demon and part human. Most likely your father was Zalgo, ruler of the underworld."
"What about my mother?" I said looking down.
"We do not know."
I felt tears start to water at the sides of my eyes. Half demon?! That could be so cool and so terrible!
"Why are these powers suddenly coming to me now?"
Slender stood up from his huge leather chair. "We believe that something is stirring in the underworld, waking the demons that are his children." I scrunched up my face. "You mean there's more?" Slender looked away. "Slender. Tell me. Please."
"Mad Laughter. A different girl here, she's also a demon and your sister."
My world suddenly slowed down.
I have a sister?! My father is a demon lord?! Underworld?! SISTER?!? WHAT?!?
"How many more..?" I said looking up. "We don't know, there could be thousands." My eyes widened. I probably have over a thousand siblings.
Lovely!
~*~*~*~*~
A/N
SURPRISE!!!!!
yay... Plot twist or nooooo?
So I am starting a Halloween special so I'm working on that, so uploading might be a little slow...but I'll try my best!
I love you all and I'm really happy you all enjoy the book(s)!
<3
~Nova