12.

Sarah's POV

Puppeteer and I sat on the roof in silence for a long time. "So hows life?" I finally said. He chuckled "Quite good." Then he sighed. "How are you and Jack?" The blood drained from my face. "I have no idea, one minute he loves me, the next he's telling me we can't be together, the next he's caring for me again! and now he's with another girl." I felt tears prick my eyes. "Sarah...I need to tell you something..." Puppeteer said. I lifted my head. "Yea-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

I gasped and pulled away. "I-I'm sorry Puppeteer, I'm just...not ready." He sighed and nodded. "I thought you would say something like that, let me know when your over Jack." He gave a week grin and I forced a smile, that was half real.

I looked out into the forest and saw movement, I called it and we all went inside. When Puppeteer and I reached inside, Mad Laughter gave me a weird look but I just pushed past her and went into the kitchen with Puppeteer hot on my heels.

I reached the kitchen door when I heard a weird noise, like a muffled moan. I pushed the dirty thought out of my brain and walked into the kitchen.

I stepped in and gasped.

There was Jack and Nina kissing, in a very strange position on the counter and to make things worse, Jack had his hands up Nina's shirt. I felt the tears stream down my face and Jack turned and saw me and immediately pulled his hands away. "Sarah..." He started, then Puppeteer came in and saw me crying. He looked at me to Jack and suddenly his glowing features darkened to an eerie orange and he lunged at Jack. I watched Puppeteer throw a punch at Jack's face and there was a loud crack.

I dint wait to see more, I ran out. I heard everyone else in the kitchen follow me.

I sprinted up the stares into the bathroom. I locked it and just put my hands on the sides of the sink and stared into the mirror. Was I really that terrible that Jack would do this to me?!

I balled up my fists and smashed the mirror. I felt the shards of glass pierce my skin all over. Blood trickled down my hand from the deep cuts that are now embedded with glass.

There was a knock on the door.

"Sarah...what was that? Are you okay? Please let me explain!" That was Jack, where was Puppeteer? Why couldn't he be the one here asking what was wrong, telling me everything would be okay?

I went over to the door and leaned on it, sinking down to the floor. I put my face in my hands and pulled my knees close.

"Sarah..." I heard Jack again.

I began to cry harder and my whole body filled with anger. I felt something roll down my arms, like snakes and I lifted my head.

They where my tendrils.

I still needed to learn how to use these things. But why not test them out?

I lifted my hand up and focused on the window, the tendrils shot forward, crashing through the window.

"Sarah! Are you okay?! Please!"

There was more pounding on the door.

"Go via prima che strappare il vostro ascoltò E spingerlo giù per la gola!!!" I screamed.
"Sarah you know I don't speak French."

"GO AWAY BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT! THATS WHAT I SAID!" I screamed then began to sob. I heard a sigh then he began to hum a song. I recognized it from when Hoodie attacked us.

I calmed down a little but I was still crying.
"Sarah, I love you."
"Thats a lie."
"No it's not."
"YES IT IS JACK! YOY ARE A SICK TWISTED MAN!"
Sarah..."
"No Jack. I have someone who cares enough about me to ask if I was okay, enough to help me, enough to kiss me and not go give my heart away."
Jack dint say anything, but I heard heavy breathing.
"But who am I kidding...your a killer with his ability to love removed." I sighed.
Jack heard this and became in a rage mode.
"Who's this guy?! Is it Puppeteer?!" He shouted.
I dint respond and he left and I burst into tears again.
E.J's POV
"But who am I kidding...your a killer with his ability to love removed."
I heard this and became more mad than I alredy was. There was another guy while I was off being an idiot! Did she not see I was trying to get her jellious...Nina took it to far.
I ran down the hall to Puppeteer's room. I ran up to him and punched him in the face.
He stumbled backwards then his glowing features turned to almost a red. He was pissed.
He shot glowing strings at me but I rolled out if the way. We broke out into a fight.
I broke away for a moment breathing heavily. "Why are we fighting?!" Puppeteer said still pissed. "'Cause you took Sarah away from me!!" I screamed. "Me?!? You where the one making out with Nina!!" He yelled and I realized he was right. "I love her...!" I said choking on my breathing. His features softened. "Then show her." He said. I nodded and turned and saw Sarah standing right there smiling with tears streaming down her face.
"Sarah..."
Suddenly he was on me, hugging me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you too, Jack." She said and I smiled and hugged her tighter.
~*~*~*~*~
A/N
I know this wasn't the Halloween special but this was starting to get so long so soon I will upload the Halloween one don't get your panties in a knot!
~Nova