Where's Sarah?

It was November 3, my birthday, and at about 8 the five if us met at my house, with there backpacks full of flashlights, water and snacks. They entered one by one giving me a present and wishing me a happy birthday. I loved them so much, I have put them all through the worst times in my life. I didn't want to lose my family.

We drove for about an hour and a half, it seemed like forever.

We finally arrived, it was gloomy, I didn't expect it to be so empty. When I got off the car I instantly felt a chill go down my back, my hands starting shaking, I got really cold, I got really weak knees and fell. Everyone came around me to make sure I was okay.

"What happened?!"

"I'm fine Maya, I just felt something a little odd, I can't explain it." I noticed that they were giving me a weird look, so I just shook it off and went toward the rusty black gate. There were chains as long as a football field. We almost lost hope of going in when George found an opening in the fence.

We went in and once again I felt something, as if the wind was pushing me out the gate, something was trying to keep me out, something didn't want us there. It was almost as if it was giving us a warning.

Get out! Get out! Get out!

"What is that, you don't think it's......"

"No Sarah, he wouldn't be here. and besides HE isn't real you have heard of too many stories, your just scared." As I finished this sentence she have me a look that I would never want to see again.

As we walked some more we saw so many rusty old rides, and so many games. The weird thing was that there were still prizes hanging up. It was almost as if people abandoned it one day, that people just up and ran out of here without looking back. We could still see wrinkled cotton candy sticks, food that was unfinished and moldy, and even wallets laying on the floor. It was truly an abandoned eerie place.

What was going on? This was the question I kept asking myself in my head. Right when I finished my thought we heard a loud scream.

We looked in our group to see that Sarah was missing. We ran around and checked every possible place that there was. Where could she possibly be? She was nowhere to be seen.

Simply vanished...