Is that....?

We continued to look frantically for Sarah, she was the only one that didn't really want to come, but because of peer pressure she is gone now. I feel so awful inside, as if someone took a knife and stabbed my heart a thousand times.

Sarah and I have been friends since we were practically born. Her mother and my mother were best friends in high school and kept in contact up until my mothers passing. Since my mom died and my dads incident, she abandoned me and Sarah. All I had left of my mom in essence was Sarah, she was the bestest friend I could have ever asked for.

"I can't find her anywhere"

"Well we can all see that, can't we Maya."

"Dude stop! We got to find Sarah! What's up with you Henry? You've been so mean today, why are you being so sarcastic?" Inclined George.

"Because it's common sense that she hasn't found her, she's nowhere to be seen, she's probably dead!"

All of us were extremely shocked to hear what had come out of Henry mouth, that at the same time we all gasped.

"Stop Henry! What's your problem, don't you ever say that again!" I exclaimed.

He whispered the words whatever and continued to search for Sarah. I wasn't sure what was wrong with him but ever since we got here I have been getting a really strong feeling of hatred. A feeling of unwelcomeness, I feeling of negativity and darkness.

Once again I felt that cold rush go down my spine, my hands started shaking and my knees were getting weaker, but I didn't fall this time, I followed. The wind was taking me somewhere, but this wind was different, it give a different feeling. This wind was one of love, compassion, and care. Maya realized where I was going and started following me, and so did everyone else.

I closed my eyes and just hoped I wasn't acting crazy, and that something was pushing me towards a specific location.

When I opened my eyes the wind stopped, and it left me in front of the ring toss game. I wasn't really sure why, but when I moved closer to it my heart sank. there she was, my best friend.

"Is that....?"

"Yes George, that's her." I was mortified. There she was, laying on the flat table with one hand up and a smile carved on her face. Her right hand had a ring around it and her eyes were in her left hand.

George saw her and turned away, he went next to Henry who seemed to have no emotion over what happened. It was very strange especially that they had been together for about two years. I mean he would mess with her but if he was to see her dead I would have thought that he would care about it.

Maya took one look at her and bursted with tears, she came to me so we can cry together. All I wanted to do was get out and call the police, I wanted my best friend back, I wanted Sarah.