Chubs x Reader

WARNING! Very short!

Word Count: 249

Y/n - Your Name

Y/h/c - Your Hair Color

"Chubs," I sighed, running a hand through my tangled y/h/c hair as I sat down next to my childish boyfriend, "You can't do that."

"Why?" He fired back, "Why can't I? She deserves it!"

"How does she deserve it?"

"She's already got the Leauge and PSF on her tail! She's going to get us killed!"

I breathed out again. "It's unfair for you to be so rude to Ruby when you know nothing about her, Chubs. You don't know what she's been through- -hell, you don't even know if the Leauge or PSF are after her! You're just assuming!"

"Well-"

"Shut up." I glared at him harshly as he glared back.

"Make me."

I smirked, a look of realization flashed across his face the moment before I slammed my lips on his. I kissed him harshly, feeling him hesitate for a few seconds out of surprise before he kissed back, his lips moving on my with just as much force. The sound of the rustling green leaves faded, the noise of a flowing stream and chittering animals disappeared with it; all that mattered was Chubs and me.

An awkward cough snapped us out of the wonder of the kiss. Our heads snapped to the side, Liam caught under the force of our combined scowling.

"Um--ah... we're, um, going--you know, gha, you can continue, um... doing whatever..."

We laughed as he disappeared around the corner.

"You know, that wasn't bad for a first kiss."

I chuckled. "You know, you're right."