Which One of You: Jude

I'm very sorry I haven't been updating for the last month; I've been focused on a bunch of other stuff lately.

Throws clothes on the back of chairs:

You

Folds clothes from the back of chairs:

Jude

You tend to be a messy person, and, while you try to fix it, it's your second nature, and he has to swoop in and save the day.

Constantly forgets to eat:

You

Makes sure the other one eats:

Jude

With everything going on, you never feel like you need or even have time to eat, and it breaks Jude's heart every time. Whenever you skip a meal, he will bring you food no later than an hour later and won't stop bugging you until you eat it all.

Loves to sleep in the other's bed:

Jude

"No, go get your own.":

You

He's obviously a little cuddle bug, while you enjoy having the entire bed to yourself. No matter how hard you try, though, he keeps coming back, so you gave up and let him sleep with you (non-sexually because he's a little sunbeam/angel/Cas) every day.

Prefers OPs to sitting around all day:

You

Horribly afraid of going into the field:

Jude

I think this one is transparent. You hate sitting around all day, and he would instead be trapped with Vida than go out on an OP.

Gets flirted with:

You

The most jealous person that ever lived:

Jude

I don't know how, but people don't seem to find Jude attractive!🙀 You, on the other hand, get flirted with daily by random men, which both of you hate. Jude hates it because he thinks you'll find someone better than him, and you hate it because you unintentionally make him feel this way. All is solved with cuddles and kisses, though.

Loves to cuddle:

Jude

"Ugh, fine!" (Secretly loves it more than the other one does):

You

You've gotten it drilled into your head that physical contact is equal to weakness, so you always attempt to minimalize the cuddling, even if the both of you love it.

Has nightmares:

Jude

Comforts the other:

You

He had nightmare's about his past a lot before you started dating, and, after that, his night terrors started morphing into dreams about what would happen if you were to die, or, worst of all, you dying and him not being able to prevent it. You have sort of a Peter Tingle about this, and you're always there to comfort Jude when he wakes up in the middle of the night. 

Loves kisses:

You

Prefers hugs:

Jude

He's a nervous little guy, so he's always afraid he might do something wrong, or he's not good enough, so he sticks to what he know's he can't get wrong: hugging. It's just wrapping your arms around another person's body.