Epilogue: Into Operation Overdrive, Part 1.

A/N: Finally the epilogue! I'm having Tanner join Xander into the team that is in "Once a Ranger" This will also have two parts. Enjoy!

EDITED ON JUNE 2ND, 2019 @ 8:40PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

EPILOGUE - INTO OPERATION OVERDRIVE, PART 1

Six months after The Master was defeated...

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE The Master was defeated. All of us were living normally. I was starting on my motorcross career and recently dyed my hair white. Chip and Vida were now dating with Vida performing at clubs once in a while. Nick was still with Leanbow and Udonna visiting his adoptive parents. But from what Leelee tells us, he's been doing well.

As for Xander and I? Well, let's just say things were complicated. "Tanner, I'm going on another date tonight." Xander said as he came up to me. "Seriously? I thought tonight was just going to be us hanging out and watching a movie." I reminded him. "And cuddling..." I added in my head.

Xander ran a hand through his slicked back hair. "I'm sorry, Tanner. But my date is really hot." Xander informed. "No, Xander. You always do this to me. You're always ditching me for some girl and I'm tired of it." I said. "Listen, Tanner. I'm sorry that your love life isn't doing so hot because of some boy who broke up with you. But that doesn't mean you have to ruin mine." Xander stated.

I glared at him. "Me, ruining your love life? Shut up, Xander. And that "some boy" wasn't just any boy. I loved him. It turned out he was just dating me because I was once a Ranger." I stated. "Tanner, I didn't mean—" He started off. That's when our morphers beeped as we looked at each other.

"Tanner, Xander, you have to come to Root Core immediately. There's a call on the crystal ball for you." Clare informed. Xander and I looked at each other as we headed out. We appeared in the forest and entered Root Core with our Ranger outfits on. "Whats up, Clare?" Xander asked.

"See for yourself." Clare replied as Xander and Iooked at the crystal ball. "Xander and Tanner. My name is Sentinel Knight. Thrax, son of Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa escaped and created an evil alliance. I'm calling all former Rangers to help Operation Overdrive." He said.

"Operation Overdrive?" I questioned. "They must be the current Power Rangers." Xander guessed. "Then we have to help them." I informed. "Yeah, but there's only one problem with that, Tanner. We don't have our powers anymore." Xander reminded me. That's when energy appeared from the crystal ball and into our morphers. "Well, something tells me we do now." I said. "Let's go." Xander said.

Xander and I arrived at Stonehedge, morphed. When the two monsters were about to attack them. Xander looked at me. "Ready for a team up?" He asked. "You bet." I answered. Frozen vines appeared from the ground as they attacked one of the monsters. "Mig!" Kamdor exclaimed. "Who are you two?" Kamdor asked us.

"Surprise!" Xander replied. "That's what I call a Xander and Tanner team up." I added. Kamdor then got attacked by Bridge, the S.P.D Red Ranger. "Hello." He said. Mig ended up breaking mine and Xander's attack. Until he got attacked by Kira, the Yellow Dino Thunder Ranger.

"It's great to be back." Kira said. Kamdor once again got attacked by Tori, the Blue Ninja Storm Ranger. "Let the games begin." She said. Both Kamdor and Mig got attacked by Adam, the Black Ranger. "Looks like you guys could use a little help." Adam stated as all of us grouped up together.

"Who are they?" Ronny asked. "I don't know, but I like the suits." Dax replied. "They're Power Rangers." Rose said. "Thrax didn't tell us there would be more Rangers." Kamdor said. "Maybe he's not such a great leader after all." Mig said as both of them left. "Power down!" We all shouted. All of us turned around one by one.

"Thanks... whoever you are." Mack said. "We're glad to help." Adam said. "Is anyone else confused here?" Dax asked. "I will answer all of your questions." Sentinel Knight said. "But maybe this isn't the best place." Tori informed. "Whoa, this is way better than a hollow tree." Xander said.

"Don't let Udonna hear you say that." I told him. "So... you've all been Rangers before." Will said. "Yep." Kira replied. "Except for me. See, I'm not a Ranger yet. But I will be in the future. In the future, I'm gonna be the Green Ranger. And then I'm gonna be the Blue Ranger." Bridge said. "But you're wearing red?" Rose questioned.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Well, long story short — our mentor, well, who's a dog, got promoted to head of S.P.D., which used to be run by a bird, but he retired and went down to Miami, and then Sky got promoted and then I got promoted, and that's why I'm the Red Ranger — or rather, will be." Bridge explained. "You must be fun at parties." I commented.

"Makes sense to me." Dax said. "In any case, welcome. We're so glad to have you here." Andrew said. "I have asked these previous Power Rangers to help in this time of crisis. I was able to channel some of my remaining energy to restore their powers." Sentinel Knight explained. "We're all happy to help. Once a Ranger..." Adam started off.

"Always a Ranger." The rest of us replied. "As the guardian of the jewels, it is my duty to see that they are protected. That's why I have chosen Adam, Bridge, Tanner, Xander, Tori, and Kira to replace you as the new team of Power Rangers." Sentinel Knight explained.

We all walked into the mansion. "Anyway, those Zords are unbelievable." Xander said. "I can't wait to get in the cockpit of that Gyro driver." Tori agreed. "What an incredible command center. Dr. O would have loved to have seen that." Kira said.

"Chip definitely would've geeked out that's for sure." I added as Xander nodded his head in agreement. "Hey, I still can't believe he's a doctor." Adam said to Kira. Impressed by how his old comrade was doing. "Seems like you're all getting along just fine." Rose said. "Yeah, I think we make a pretty good team, right?" Tori asked.

We all agreed. The Operation Overdrive Rangers looked at us. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be back to action in no time." Kira said. "Yeah, we're just pitch-hitting for you till you get your powers back." Xander added. "You mean if we get our powers back." Ronny said. That's when the alarm blared. "Come on, Rangers." Adam said as we all disappeared.

We all arrived at the location where Chillers were putting rocks. "No one will be able to interrupt our search." Flurious said. "Guess again!" Adam shouted as he destroyed the rocks. "Now, that's just rude." Adam said. All of us joined him as we began fighting the Chillers. I was fighting some of the Chillers. We then regrouped.

"Oh, this wasn't supposed to happen." Flurious said as he disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: There's part one. There wasn't much since most of it was Operation Overdrive. Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1217 words.