1 - idontwannabeyouanymore

Shit.

I'm going to LA.

For an interview.

Can you believe that?!

I don't know what you just answered, or if you even answered, but same.

I'll tell you what happened.

The night I uploaded my cover to YouTube? I forgot to set it to private.

I know, how stupid, but it's been a week since that night, and I have gained over a million views.

In a week.

It feels surreal, you know?

My parents wanted us to be a private family, but now that I blew up, I guess they have no choice, but to accept that I'm gonna be known.

I'm hella excited.

A few minutes later, I arrive to my destination.

I enter the tall building along with my family.

We enter an elevator.

"When they ask for your name, you have to give them a fake name," my mom tells me. "Like a stage name."

"Why?" I ask.

"When you're famous, you won't have anymore privacy. Do you want strangers to know your real name and find out all the personal information about yourself?" my dad explains.

"I'm not famous."

"You will be," my mom says. "Your cover has reached over a million views in just a week. That's telling something. You didn't even have any subscribers when you posted it."

"And you practically already are," my dad says. "Normal people don't go on big interviews."

I sigh, "So, I'm not going to be known as Beatrice Kendall?"

My parents shake their head.

"OK, I'll be Bella, then."

I pause for a while, thinking of a good last name.

I think of Grande, since it is her song that got me here, but I thought it was too bizarre, so I decide on her father's last name; Butera.

"I'll be Bella," I say. "Bella Butera."

The elevator opens, and we go out.

My family bids me good luck, as I take a deep breath, and enter a small wooden door.

I feel nervous without my family in the same room as me.

I'm scared that I might mess up on my very first interview.