25 - hairdresser

Before we start this chapter, let's do a short recap...

In the last chapter of Smile, Billie, Eilish tells Bea that she had finished creating the instrumental and lyrics for their future song together.

Bea creates a poll on her Instagram, and lets her followers decide between "corto el amor" or "short love" for the title of their song.

The two record their song in Billie's house with the help of Finneas.

Now on to Chapter 25...

25 - hairdresser

corto el amor.

This is the official title for me and Billie's song.

In the poll, out of a 100%, corto el amor had 61% votes, outweighing short love with 39%.

It's been days since we've done that poll, and right now, since time goes by so fast, Billie and I are preparing ourselves for the mini concert later on with her true stans

Crazy, right? I'm performing at her concert.

"B, seriously, you're gonna be all good," Billie reassures me as she fidgets with her phone.

Right now, Billie and I are in her house. She's sitting at a chair in her room, and I'm standing behind her, doing her hair into cute, little space buns.

I mean, come on. Space buns suit her!

"Y'all, you know, we can just hire a hairdresser," Finneas suggests while sitting on his bed, holding his guitar, and watching us.

"Nah, I got it Fin," I tell him as I twist Billie's hair, then wrap it around to make a bun.

"Yeah, B's doing great," Billie looks at him through the mirror in front of her. "Hairdressers are expensive as fuck."

Just as I'm about to tie her hair, the elastic snaps, and breaks.

I scream in horror as everyone looks at me.