Acknowledgements

Now that I have delivered the next step in Xanthy's journey, I couldn't believe how much things have changed.

This book is a product of literal sweat, tears, and anxiety attacks. Without the following people it wouldn't have been the way it is today.

First, I thank God that he has allowed me to finish this book. Without him, this would have remained in the first draft.

Hannah, although you are pretty much absent through this particular journey, I pray that you'll achieve the means for you to be able to witness me through the consequent excursions. You're the only person I could talk to as I complete this book, so thank you for the time you've been allotting for me (even though they're just a bunch of small talks. hehe. Chat tayo soon).

To my parents, thank you for not shouting at me when I spend too much time on the computer. To my mother whose laptop I used in writing this, thank you for letting me use what's rightfully yours. I concede.

Finally, to the people at the forums, particularly at the Supportive Friends Thread, thank you for staying with me during those times that I whine about not being a good writer. Your support is the best I could have asked from all of you. Cheers to all you beautiful people!

Specifically to Briana and Nelly, you guys lit up a person inside me that I didn't even know I had. Let's continue to be powerful Goddesses and establish the Court of Winging It as its rulers. Bread Empress gives you unwavering thanks and shining blessings.

Special thanks to Taylor Swift, LABOUM, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Jonas Blue, Avicii, Katy Perry, Camilla Cabello, James TW, BLACKPINK, December Avenue, Grace Vanderwaal, Isabella Moner, IZ ONE, James Arthur, Jeremy Zucker, P!nk, Westlife, and countless other artists for providing me tracks to listen to while writing. You provided great distractions and wonderful videoke sessions throughout this banter.

Finally, thanks to my alter ego, Exequinne who continues to be my front in the construction of my writing career. Together, I hope we achieve great things.

So, yeah. I'm tired and probably needed rest. But, stay tuned for the next installment (see the Announcement part for more details) which is already in the works!

See you there!