1- Miss Grande

I exhaled a large breath then knocked on her door specifically three times.

"Come in." I heard her angelic voice behind the securing wall.

I closed my eyes then went inside. Here we go.

"Any reason for being late and not having your assignment?" She raised her eyebrow, making her look intimidating but cute.

"I f-forgot my assignment a-and I woke up l-late." I trembled.

"That's not a satisfying neither a valid reason, Y/L/N." She rolled her eyes then started to shuffle papers on her desk as she looked at them one by one. "Woah, great works." She looks so impressed, I don't know why until I noticed that the papers are mine from every subjects. "You could atleast be a writer." She smiled, showing her cute dimples.

I can't believe she complimented me! I'm freaking out internally right now.

"Thanks." I mumbled, pursing my lips as I try not to smile.

"But, I won't let this pass. For your punishment, you'll be cleaning my room for 2 weeks, after school." She slammed her hands on her desk with her eyes narrowed.

Cute.

"Did you even understood what I just said?" She raised a brow.

I instantly nodded. It feels like my brain is about to get out of my head from how rough I bobbed my head. Gosh, that's TMI.

"Ok. Let's start to-" her words got interrupted when the door opened and Troye's loud voice entered the room.

"Ma'am! Ms. Nicki wanted to see you, ASAP!" I flinched from his voice and looked at him like he was a different creature.

"You should have knocked, Sivan." Ms. Grande stood up and fixed her things.

"Ok, ma'am." Troye swayed his hips out then closed the door. After a few seconds, we heard a knock then Troye opened the door with a wide grin in his face. "Is that fine, ma'am?" He flicked his hair and posed as if he was on a pageant.

I face-palmed and wonder, why am I even friends with this guy?

"You ruined my day, Sivan." Ms. Grande mumbled. She tuned to me and smiled. "Tomorrow. You'll start tomorrow." She turned to the door and went out.

"You ass! Why did you do that?" I snorted.

Troye rolled his eyes then dragged me out. "She wanted me to knock. I just did."

"Anyway, where's the two asses." I asked then hooked my arm with his as we walk through the hallway. "Shawn asked me to hang out today."

"I don't know. We've been friends for 3 years yet, you're not used to Shawn being impatient as ever." Troye rolled his eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes. You look like a cow having orgasm." I chuckled.

"Shut up."

We continued to walk in silence until we reached the parking lot.

"You brought your car?" He asked, unhooking his arm from mine then walked around to look for my car.

"No. I thought you have yours." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dumb bitch." He rolled his eyes then roughly dragged me through the gates.

"Can you just be a little careful?!" I shrugged my arm out of his tight grip.

"Don't tell me we're going to have a fight in the middle of this hell?" He yelled.

"Hey, hey. What's going on here?" Shawn and Camila finally appeared.

A smile grew on my face. I ran my way to hug them.

"And, here they are." Troye gestured at them, rolling his eyes.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere. My treat." Shawn raised his purse and wave it proudly.

"Well, come on then." Troye grinned.

We all headed out of the school and walk somewhere else. Some will think this is pretty much exhausting, walking to somewhere far but I didn't find it exhausting though, I gain so much energy whenever I'm with these three.

"So what happened on your detention?" Shawn started as we reached a fancy restaurant.

"I'm going to clean her room for 2 weeks. Which is a big burden for me." I frowned, thinking about cleaning a classroom everyday. "Unless, she'll be there whenever I do my punishment." I smirked.

"Who?" Camila jumped in.

"Who else? Of course, Ms. Grande. You clueless bitch." Troye rolled his eyes.

"Troye, don't start." Shawn glared at him.

"Hey!" Our heads turned to Camila who happened to bump into someone.

"Sorry." I looked at who Camila bumped into and freaked out internally when I found out. It's Ms. Freaking Grande! "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Ms. Grande asked, looking straight at me.

"W-We..." I tried forming a sentence but didn't succeed as my confidence level lowered.

"I'm going to treat them." Shawn grinned, beating me to it.

"Well, enjoy." Ms. Grande smiled and walked towards a table. I followed her with my gaze as she sat down across a guy, jealousy strike me so hard.

"Aren't you going to sit down?" I turned to my friends and noticed they were all settled on a table.

I lazily walked to the empty spot and sat with them.

"Let's see..." Troye flipped through the menu with his eyes narrowed. "This one looks delicious." He pointed at the picture of a man endorsing on the menu.

I chuckled and playfully slapped his arm.

I turned my gaze to Ms. Grande, she's laughing with the guy. This gave me more jealousy. I just shrugged it off, it's none of my business though. If she has a boyfriend then... Ok.