2- Party

"Ever heard about Justin?" Camila snaked her arm around my shoulders as we both walk through the hallway.

"Bieber?" I looked at her questioningly.

"Yeah. He's releasing a party today, are you going?"

I thought about it for a moment then answered her. "Uh, no. I'm going to clean up a whole damn classroom, going to a party will make me more tired. I don't want to exhaust myself to death."

"You're such a killjoy." Camila took her arm away and crossed both of it in front of her chest while narrowing her eyes on me. "Are you going or are you going?"

I sighed. I hate this side of Camila who's being all annoying, I would want to see her quiet all the time instead of this. "Not today, Camila." I said lazily and quicken my pace.

"Oh come on Y/N." She groaned, catching up on me.

I sighed in defeat. Well, let's have fun today then. "Ok, ok."

Camila squeled then clapped her hands like a kid.

"So it's settled then!" She yelled and went on a different way.

I sighed then hurried to my first class.

Ms. Grande wasn't here yet when I entered the room. I sat on my seat and waited patiently.

Finally, Ms. Grande entered the room then began to discuss Math shits.

In the middle of the discussion, I can hear Shawn's muffled laughs beside me. I glanced over at him and was surprised to see him sneaking his phone under his table.

"Shawn." I whisper-yelled.

Shawn turned to me, eyebrows raised.

"Mendes and Y/L/N, is there something you want to share?" We both turned to Ms. Grande who's hand crossed in front of her chest.

"Uh..." I tried to make up an excuse but fail. I'm speechless.

"She just asked me about the lesson." Shawn, being a smartass, finally made an excuse.

"What is the lesson all about then?" Ms. Grande smirked.

"Math." I snorted at Shawn's response.

Did he really took it literally?

"Ok. Detention for the both of you."

After that, she continued the discussion.

Wait. I can't just have two detentions in one week!

I'm really going to kill Shawn!

.

I sighed when we both finally entered her room.

"Hey. Ever heard about knocking?" Ms. Grande asked us, sarcastically.

Oh, I forgot to knock, should I do what Troye did before?

"Don't you dare do it, Y/L/N." Ms. Grande warned, as if she have read my mind.

"Ma'am, if you want to include me to Y/N's punishment, then I'm going." Shawn grinned.

"No. You have a different task to do." Ms. Grande clasped her hands together.

Shawn's grin became wider as he clapped his hands like an excited kid.

"Instead of my room, you'll be cleaning the hallway." Ms. Grande smirked.

Seeing Shawn's grin turn into frown, made me snort then made me receive a short glare from Ms. Grande. Which is hilarious as hell.

"Ok. Y/N, start cleaning. You too Mendes." OMG! She called me by my first name! I've been hating my name for my entire life and her voice makes me want to like it. The way my name slipped from her tounge, is a big friggin' turn on!

"Hey." I turned to Shawn as he nodded at me, gesturing for me to do the task. I nodded back and walked around the room to look for any cleaning materials. On the other hand, Shawn went out who I'm guessing just started cleaning or maybe ditched. Hope he did not ditched, I don't want to go home alone.

"Trouble finding the materials? It's in the very last cabinet." Ms. Grande pointed to the corner of the room. I nodded and thanked her with a small shy smile.

I walked up to the cabinet and took out the materials. Should I mop? Or just sweep the floor? Well, I'll do both.

"Wait, before you start, can you please check Mendes? He's very stubborn so I'm guessing he did not do his job."

I nodded and hurried to look through the hallway. He's gone! That boy! I'm going to kill him!

I went back inside with a frown. "He's gone."

Ms. Grande just sighed. "That boy." Is she a mind reader? I said that in my thought just a few seconds ago, holy hell.

I started to move and clean the whole room. I took maybe almost an hour not because the room is big but because I can't clean very well with Ms. Grande staring at me.

"That's enough for today. You did a great job." Ms. Grande stood up and started to pack her things.

I sighed in relief and began to bring the materials back to their place.

"Do you have a ride?" Ms. Grande asked making me turn to her.

"No." I think I know what is coming.

"I'll drop you home then." I knew it!

"No, my house is just a few blocks away. I can walk." I refused, even though I wanted to.

"You can never kid me. Come on." She walked towards me and grabbed me by the arm then soon hooked hers with mine. She love hooking arms too!

We both walked out of the room and through the hallway.

I can't focused on anything but our hooked arms. The feeling of her skin gave me goosebumps. Feels like there's a tingling sensation in me.

I'm freaking out internally. I swear, I'm blushing so hard right now.

***
It's Friday. :)

^A

[Next Chapter: Party (Pt.||)]