Party (Pt.II)

"Where am I going to drop you?" Ms. Grande suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Not sure." I took out my phone and saw I just got a message from Camila.

She told me to proceed to Justin's. I don't even know where that guy lives!

"Hey Ms. Grande." I called. She hummed in response. "Do you know Justin Bieber?" I asked. I wouldn't guess she don't, I know that she knows him.

"Yuh."

"Do you know where he lives?"

"What? I'm not going to drop you off there." She furrowed her brows.

So she knows where he live then? She did not answer my question! What a foolish chick!

"I need to go there." I said, fiddling with some valid reason. "For an activity." I hope she won't get suspiscious.

"Is he even your classmate?" She glanced at me.

"Yup." I'm such a bad liar.

"Ok. But, I'm warning you. Be careful, you don't know Justin that much." She mumbled.

What's wrong with her? She's a teacher for goodness sake and yet, she back stabs a student. Funny thought though.

Few minutes later, we arrived. The house seems familiar, maybe I've been here before.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Grande." I smiled shyly.

"No problem." She gave me her sweetest smile, showing her dimple.

Hell! She's so cute.

I went out of the car and approached the house. Doesn't look like there's a party going on.

I raised my hand and pushed the doorbell. The secured gates opened. Disco lights shone through my eyes, I squinted and flinched from the irritating sight.

"Y/N! Finally!" Camila rushed towards me then attacked me with a big hug. "Before I get drunk, I want you to do me a favor."

I raised my eyebrows for her to proceed.

"See that girl?" She pointed at a brunette. "I want you to slap her in the face in front of everyone."

I flinched away from her when I heard what she just said. "Are you serious? I can't do that!" I shook my head.

"Come on. She don't know you. She'll just think you're drunk." Camila patted my back.

If she thinks that I'm going to do what she told, then she's dumb.

"If you don't do it." She slowly took out a notebook. It's my diary! "I'll read this in front." She gestured to the dance floor.

Wait. This is not the Camila I know. Camila knows what privacy is. "Camila, you're drunk." I narrowed my eyes.

"Not yet."

I gasped when a sudden idea went through my mind. "You're high."

"I don't take drugs." Silence filled between us, but the music's too loud so it's not considered as silence. "If you're going to keep changing the subject then I should read this already." She ran to the dance floor.

I tried to catch up on her but failed since the place is crowded and these dumb ass people won't let me walk through them.

"Listen everybody!" The microphone screeched, making some of the people flinched from the sound. The music slowly died down as everybody looked on the dance floor.

I felt goosebumps.

Camila can't do this. I know she can't.

"Let's party!" Everyone groaned. The music was brought back and everybody continued what they're doing earlier.

Camila suddenly appeared in front of me.

"I'm not high nor drunk." She smugly smiled.

I glared at her and playfully punched her in the arm.

I knew that she can't do that.

"Where's Justin?" I asked. I don't need him though, I just cared because he's the house owner.

"He's trying to get Ms. Grande attend this party."

My jaw dropped from what I heard. "Wait, what? Why?"

"You'll start a rivalry if I told you." She winked.

"What?! Did you mean..." I stared at Camila with widened eyes.

"Yeah yeah." She closed her eyes and nodded slowly.

"That's gross."

"Says the girl who also has a crush on the same teacher." Camila muttered.

"Shut up. It's not that. It's just that..."

"Is your English vocabulary soaked? You're out of words." She teased.

"Shut up dork."

She giggled then dragged me out of the party and out of the house.

"An activity." My eyes widened when I heard that.

Camila and I slowly turned our heads behind.

"Will you get an A+? You did a great job." Ms. Grande sarcastically said. "You should go home now, ladies."

"We will." Camila beamed. "Bye Ms. Grande." She dragged me away then somewhere.

"Do you even know where is the way home?" I mumbled.

"No."

"What?! Bitch!"