3- Bloom

"I really regret it." I faced-palmed myself.

"Aren't you happy? Ms. Grande gave us a ride. Be grateful." Camila snorted, recalling what happened yesterday.

"I rather get lost than stay in her car." I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you guys gonna give us the details?" Troye slammed his hands on the table.

"There's nothing important to know, Troye." I rolled my eyes then sighed.

"Oh, really? What's those chitchats about, then?" Troye raised his brow while crossing his arms, sassily.

"It's none of-" I was cut by Camila, covering my mouth with her palm.

"Ms. Grande gave us a ride after the party."

"Dude." Shawn gasped, covering his mouth. "Are you kidding?"

"That bitch? Gave you a ride? Shawn and I never get along but I swear we thought the same that this is a bad thing." Troye raised his eyebrow.

"Bad thing it is. And yeah, I, bitch, gave them a ride." When we all heard that, our heads turn into same direction slowly.

"Uh... Is there any other Ms. Grande in this campus?" Troye whispered, trembling.

"Anyway, can I borrow your friend for a moment?" She went on my way and rested her hand on my shoulder.

None of my friends said a word, just their mouths agape, skin white as if they saw a ghost.

"I'll take that as a yes. C'mon, Y/L/N." She patted my shoulder and turned away. I hurried and stood up to follow her as quick as possible. "Your friends are so mean. How did you even be-friended them?" She asked, probably feeling me behind her trying to catch up.

"They're fine." I defended. Dude! They're my friends for pete's sake!

We finally arrived to the destination she desired which is her classroom. I don't really like her room, it's too simple and too girlish. Too much pink and purple, if I will imagine something familiar similar to this then I will probably think about Cat Valentine's bedroom.

"So... today, you will take a break. I'm going somewhere, so I cannot just leave a student here 'til night." She tilted her head, thinking about some additional details to tell.

I nodded my head. Waiting for any other important words.

"Will you go with me?"

I stiffen. "Uh. Yeah." I quickly agreed. Like, what's the point of declining?

"Great. See me here, after your last period." She held both of my shoulders. "And, sneak some liquor." She whispered then winked at me.

"What for?" I asked, instantly. Now I found some courage.

"For fun." She smirked, showing a bit of her dimple, weaking my knees a bit. "I'll be more specific. I want vodka."

I nodded. Well, I find that drink cliche, it's the most drank by people.

"I'm expecting everything tonight-" she paused, "I mean, later." Her face flushed as she bit her lip. Wait, did I just see her blush?

"Ok, miss. I won't disappoint you." My voice cracked, making me flinch a little in embarrassment.

"Good. 'Cause I don't know what punishment I would do to you if you disappoint me again." Her words are starting to tickle me. Is she flirting with me? "So, make sure you're coming." She leaned to my ear, whispering those words.

Now, we're so close. There's no gap between us anymore. "Y-Yes, miss."

"Call me Ariana if we're all alone." I can now feel her lips touching my earlobe, sending chills on my spine.

I feel so desperate right now. I wanted to be touched, I've never felt this before but I'm craving for pleasure.