|3|TEN|3|

While she tried to find a parking spot the kids went on to tell her what and what not to buy.

"MA please don't buy them off brand chicken nuggets. Get the dinosaur joints" Nick said as they all agreed.

"Can you get some yogurt and get the lays big bag of chips? Please and thank you!" Keisha included

"I'm not listening to none of that shit y'all talking bout" Tichina said as she laughed and turned off the car. "All of you are going in the store with me. Kentrell can you roll Taymor around please and you all can only pick 5 things. Since Keisha implied chips she's the only one that can choose them out of her five things. Be mindful that this is Costco" she continued.

The kids slowly got out of the car, each stretching their bones as they waited for man to get out of the car.
____________

"So we in groups? I mean I don't mind, it makes sense" Nick stated

Nick was with Jahseh,
Kentrell was with Taymor of course,
Cordae was with Jay,
Keisha was with Taylor and Zion and Dani were together.

So everybody had 10 things each. Every pair grabbed a cart and was on their Marry ways. Tichina gave each pair $100. This special event happened every summer but this time it's happening because some very special kids are moving forward to the next grade or are graduating.

Meanwhile.....

Tichina was in the bath section shopping for wash cloths and dove. She even grabbed a few bottles of ph balance feminine wash. She picked up a shower mat and a purple rug set. The shower curtain was a white and grey marble type design. She wanted the bathroom to pop! As usual.
__________
"Still tryna make your bathroom, POP" a man says from behind her.

Tichina knew that voice from anywhere. She laughed as she turned around to meet Tishawn face to face.
"Still not minding your business I see"

He laughed as he placed his hand around a box that was on the shelf. "Here you could use a mirror light" He flirtingly implies

She blushed and motioned for him to not take it off the shelf. "Have you seen your son running around here somewhere?" She asked

"Not yet" he responded

She slowly rolled the cart out of the bath section. She was going to the seafood section as Tishawn was high on her heels.

"So where my son at?"

"Disney land!" She shouted as she gave him a smug look. Dumbass

"Oh look speak of the devil"

"Ma! Taymor need his....... pills" Jahseh says out of breath

"Why y'all ain't roll him to me?" She replied as she tried to hold her laugh in.

Jahseh looked to his left and noticed his Dad. A smile came across his face as he was swooped into a tight hug. "Wassup son"

"Hey dad" Jahseh said as the hug broke into a high five

"You getting married?" Jahseh asked

"Yeah. In a month" Tishawn replied

"Oh congratulations" Tichina said as she whipped out her phone to call kentrell.

Tichina walked away from them with her cart to continue shopping.

"Oh um..... that's good. So who's the lucky lady?"

"Her names Caresha" he said as he showed him a picture.

"I want you to come. You down to be my groomsmen?"

"She got a sister" Jahseh replied

They both laughed it off as they went to go search for Tichina.