15 | Archer

Rule number fifteen; "No" might make them angry, but it will make you free. 

— if no one has ever told you, your freedom is more important than their anger.

My elbows lean on my knees, fingers twined together as I watch the vixen of a woman exit the vehicle, sucking in a breath when I notice the dip of red fabric down her back, showcasing lithe muscle

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My elbows lean on my knees, fingers twined together as I watch the vixen of a woman exit the vehicle, sucking in a breath when I notice the dip of red fabric down her back, showcasing lithe muscle.

I straighten and clear my throat, feeling all three of my teammates' eyes on me.

I look to them, "What?"

"I didn't say shit." Clay says yet his eyes speak enough. He shakes his head, "I'm not saying anything."

"I will." Liam says, hopping from the car before poking his head back in. "That was hot. And kinky. And I think I just fell in love again." He leaves.

Cleo slips out the door after Liam, her eyes giddy with delight. "I think I just fell in love too."

I roll my eyes, shooing her out the door as she laughs. "Move your ass."

Clays chuckles nip at my heels as he exits afterwards, watching me stalk briskly up the stairs and away from the probing eyes.

I ignore my closest friend, leaving him behind me as I enter the throng of people.

My eyes settle on Eleven as she's pulled into another man's arms, his mouth moving as he talks lowly to her.

She replies, shrugging her shoulders and he pulls her towards the game table.

I reach it not long after them.

"Do you have room for one more?" I smile charmingly at one of the ladies sitting at the poker table, she grins coyly and pats the seat next to her.

"Of course."

I ignore the eyes burning into my face as I take a seat, shrugging my jacket off and placing it on the back of my chair.

Folding the cuffs of my white shirt up my forearms, I lean forward slightly. Turning, I smirk at the lady who graciously invited me in before giving her a roguish smile.

"Scott." I introduce myself, taking her smaller hand in mine in greeting as she blushes.

"Jennifer."

"Nice to meet you." I murmur lowly and turn to the table, catching Elevens eyes as she runs a hand up Mr. Eilish' arm.

The game starts and I pull back from playing, sitting close to Jennifer as she plays.

My eyes stray around the grand room, checking where my team are.

Clay is at the bar with a woman on his arm. Her pink hair faded to a pastel, but still unmistakable in the bright lighting. Her lips are curved into a pout as he stares at her before Cleo looks the other way with a huff. Crossing her arms defiantly and pursing her lips. An angry flush takes over her cheeks.

Alliance || 1 || ✔️ matureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें