How do you think this book could be improved?

Give me all your opinions on Alliance and the book as a while, including characters and even classified if you've read it.

What do you wanna see more of? What doesn't make sense? Do you think some charcter need more screen time or personality?

Do we like Archer as is or should I rewrite him to be more of an alpha type where he and eleven butt heads while also keeping to the current plot line - because we know they would not agree on everything.

What is missing?

Anything you can think of, leave it here.

Also, due to how this book was always planned, the second book is in another POV, do we like that or would a second book in the original characters POVs be better and classified is if you want to read it (like a novella) - because it does fill in a lot of holes and personally I believe it's the better book of the two (or was until I edited alliance)

What do we think? I could write a book in eleven and such PoV but things would have to be rewritten in classified. And a lot of rework done which idk if I'm mentally prepared for until I start it.

Orrrrrr should I rewrite classifed to be mainly Hollands POV, with their life after capture (at the mercy of director?)

And when certain things are discovered, there are chapters in the other person PoV (spoiler warning if you habit read it — Lilacs PoV after holland possibly find out that she is alive?)