Upset

****Georgia's POV****

Amy and I went into the kitchen later on and found Lucie and Joe in there.

"Lucie you should come for a girly chat with us tonight. We never see you because you're always with Joe."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah get out you two. I mean you two are always with Curtis and Tommy anyway."

"No we're not. Whenever Curtis and I are together all I get us come on Amy let's have a chat and then we get separated."

"Yeah and Tommy and I have literally only just started spending time together. I'm literally always with the girls, even if he is there in the background."

They seemed to hurry out quickly after that and just as I was about to go over to the daybed I needed the toilet so rushed inside. Though as I was walking I found Lucie and Joe on the sofa and she was crying.

"Are you alright?" I asked and immediately sat down next to her. "What's wrong?"

"I just feel like you aren't happy for me anymore. I don't make comments about you two in a relationship so I don't expect you to talk about me."

"I can assure you in no way did it come in a scheming way. I just want you to have the best time out here and if I'm honest I do feel like you're with Joe a lot and I miss you in the group."

"But we always chat together?"

"I know but it's not the same. I feel like I'm going to make some great memories out here and I want you to be a part of that." I pulled her in for a hug. "And just so you know I'm so glad you two are a couple and you made it exclusive."

"Is Amy angry about that?"

"I just think it's a big deal for her, like Curtis could be her first boyfriend and then to have you two do it on the same day is a knock. Makes it seem less special."

"Why can't she just be happy for us?"

"You need to speak to her alright. Look us three used to be like best friends in here and I want our little group back."

"I do too. Might have to let our partners join in as well. Only sometimes though."

"I don't think they'd be complaining."

****

We made our way up to get changed for bed later on and I could see Amy was upset.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Where's Curtis?" She whispered.

"He's brushing his teeth. Come on let's go out on the terrace." Amber said so we led her out with Molly. "What's going on?"

"I just feel so out of my depth. I've never met anyone like Curtis and I know I never will do again and I just feel like I'm going to ruin it." She blurted out.

"Why?"

"He's getting really annoyed and I'm going to push him away."

"You're overthinking things." Molly said. "Everything is fine."

"I've just never been in this situation before, I don't know how to play it and it's just a big deal for me. I can tell he thinks I'm being a bitch."

"He doesn't."

The other girls came out and formed a huddle around us.

"I think he thinks I made a big deal about the whole exclusive thing but like on the outside I have pushed people away before."

"You've done nothing wrong though and I think you two just need to have a chat about it."

"Are you alright?" I heard Curtis ask from behind me.