Bunny

****Georgia's POV****

The next morning I woke up and Tommy was already awake, just lying there watching me.

"You know it's creepy to watch someone sleep." I told him. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long. You just look so peaceful when you sleep, I couldn't help myself." He told me. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"On top of the world." I pressed my lips onto his.

"No regrets?"

"Absolutely none. Babe last night was probably one of the best nights of my life, of course I have no regrets."

"I just wanted to make sure. Are you ready to go back to them all."

"Not just yet, Please can we just have another five minutes in peace."

"Of course." We led back down, him being the big spoon whilst I cuddled into him. "Sorry but are you going to tell everyone about last night, because I can keep it a secret if you want."

"No we've got nothing to be ashamed about, I mean you're my boyfriend now." I told him. "I am going to scream that to everyone as we walk in you know."

"I wouldn't expect anything less babe."

We finally got up, releasing ourselves from the luxurious bed in the hideaway. I pulled on the top he was wearing last night along with some little shorts I had brought before making my way into the main villa. I quickly got changed into my white bikini before making my way into the garden.

"Hello everyone

"Hello everyone." We announced. "We're back."

"Hi." Amber was first to give me a big hug. "You don't even know the amount of drama you've missed out on."

"Yeah it's been kicking off in here."

"Well Tommy and I actually have some new of our own." I told them all. "He asked me to be his girlfriend last night."

"Shut up." Molly squealed and pulled me into a hug. "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

After everyone gave us a hug I made my way down to the daybeds with Molly and Amber.

"So what's been going on then?" I asked them.

"So basically Arabella And Yewande and Danny all came together and had a massive argument. Yewande was absolutely raging but she was so upset as well, like she was crying on the balcony."

"Oh no. Is everything alright now though?"

"Well no because Danny slept outside last night, I don't think he really wants to commit to one girl." Amber said. "Obviously they're both stunning and have different qualities which are attracting him."

"So what's Arabella doing?"

"I think she still wants Danny, we tried to warn her this morning but I think she still wants to make a go of it. She's not giving up just yet."