Raunchy Races

****Georgia's POV****

After a lazy morning I finally got changed into my bikini for the day. I chose a little white bikini with a black studded belt for around my waist.

I was with Molly-Mae around the pool when I got a text

"Islanders this afternoon the villa will take on Casa Amor in a series of cheeky challenges. The first villa to complete each challenge wins a point and the villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight." I read out. "Come on guys we've got to win this one."

We all sat in a circle and received texts to tell us the challenge.

"One boy must kiss the cheek of the girl he fancies the most."

Ovie leaned over to give Molly a peck on the cheek.

"The girl first alphabetically must kiss the guy first alphabetically." Amber had to kiss Dan but she just wasn't comfortable with it at all.

"Sorry guys I just can't do that."

Amy had to give Dan 20 lipstick kisses and Molly drank out of Ovie's belly button.

"The youngest guy must snog the youngest girl."

"That's me." I shouted and Dan stood up as well. We shared a quick kiss but I couldn't do it for any longer. "Who's their youngest boy?"

"Tommy."

Thinking about Tommy kissing another girl is making me go a bit psycho at the minute.

Molly and Ovie then topped and tailed in bed.

"Three Islanders must share an underwater kiss."

I jumped in with George and Dan. I don't really know why I did it to be honest because I instantly regretted it afterwards.

"I shouldn't have done that."

"Babe it was a challenge, Tommy won't mind at all."

"Oldest boy must snog the girl of his choice." The next one read

Maura and Marvin then got up and shared a kiss. Molly and Ovie shared another kiss.

"All Islanders must get in a decent position."

I jumped up and got paired with George who pulled me down on top of him.

"This is so awkward." I whispered.

"The main villa scored 8 points but Casa Amor scores 6 points making the villa the winners." Amber read out.

"Hope the party's rubbish."

****Tommy's POV****

Anton received a text in the afternoon telling us about the challenges we would be taking part in.

"One boy must kiss the cheek of the girl he fancies the most."

Anton leaned over and kissed Maria. "It's just because she was there.