Arabella

****Georgia's POV****

"Ahhh." That's what I woke up to the next morning from Curtis as he stormed into the bedroom. "There's a new girl outside. I kid you not, there is a new girl out there."

"What?!" I whispered. "Curtis it's too early for these joked to be made."

"Go and see for yourself I swear she's out there."

I quickly grabbed one of Tommy's shirts and made my way out of the door. I turned the corner in the kitchen and there she was, I mean he failed to mention the girl was a supermodel. She's probably one of the most naturally stunning girls I've ever met.

"Hi I'm Georgia." I said as I gave her a hug. "Sorry this is my just got out of bed look."

"No it's fine. I only look like this as I've been up for ages. I'm Arabella."

"I'm sure that's not true you're so pretty."

"Thank you So are you."

All the rest of them came outside so I made my way in to get changed. I quickly found a nice teal swimsuit with cut outs in the middle and tried to put on my light make up for the day.

"I knew I recognised you

"I knew I recognised you." I heard Lucie say. "I think you dated my ex. I know I've stalked you on social media before."

"We did. There is definitely no overlap though."

"No I didn't think there was." She said. "So do you have your eye on anyone in particular?"

"I don't really know. I go off personality a lot so I just need to get to know them all. Obviously they're all attractive."

"Are you afraid to step on people's toes?"

"I'm going to have to but I'll have respect if someone says you know we really like each other, could you back off. Of course I would." Arabella replied. "So who's coupled up then seriously?"

"Curtis and I have been coupled up." Amy replied. "We both really like each other."

"Yeah he seemed really nice I think you two make a good pair."

"Tommy and I are giving things a go." I told her. "We've been messing about for a while but things have become more serious."

"Fair enough. I mean I'm still going to get to know everyone but I'll respect you all and I definitely abide by girl code."

From what I've seen of Arabella she does seem really nice but girls get judged in here by what boys they go for so we'll have to see. She seems quite guarded at the moment.

*****

I was out on the daybed later with Amber and Molly-Mae when Arabella got a text.

"Arabella, today you'll be going on two dates. Please now choose the first date and ask him out."