ONE HUNDRED

Scott Lang nervously paced around the living room of the Avengers compound, mumbling to himself and waving his hands around in the air

Natasha, Lottie, and Steve stood together, eyeing one another warily as they watched Scott, wondering what exactly was going on with the man in front of them. Especially when for the last five years, they thought he had disappeared.

"Scott, are you okay?" Steve crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the man before them.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Scot rung his hands together before his eyes shot up to look at the group. "Have any of you ever studied Quantum Physics?"

"To make conversation," Natasha told him honestly, all eyes trailing over to Lottie.

"A small bit, mainly from the books that Tony has had lying around," Lottie's concerned eyes traveled back to their old friend. "Scott...what's going on?"

"Alright. So... five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm," The team looked around at one another, exchanging a look as Scott explained. "The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She was my...She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there."

"Yeah, but that's just it. For me, it was five hours,"

Natasha looked to Lottie with a shocked glance, as she looked up at her husband, the trio completely bewildered at the Scott's confession.

"That doesn't make any sense," Lottie muttered, looking back at Scott. "How is that even possible?"

"See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving,"

Scott shoved past them, picking up the last bit of Natasha' sandwich that sat on the desk behind them, the trio turning to look at him as well.

"Scott," Steve started, crossing his arms as he looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did?" Scott waved his hands around in the air, moving about in place. "I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos."

"You're talking about a time machine," Lottie told him incredulously.

"Charlotte, they made you a walking encyclopedia back in the 1940s...you can't tell me this doesn't seem slightly obtainable!"

Lottie sighed at Scott's words, running a hand down her face. She turned to look at Natasha and Steve, who only shrugged at her.

"In theory it's possible," the woman finally told the three standing around her. "From what I've read...in theory, it could work. But there's so many variables that are unpredictable. One wrong move and you can trigger the Deutsch proposition among many other complications. Scott...you're talking about a time machine."