v. plot twist

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇!  
FIVE ━━ plot twist
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🐰🍥☁️

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦

━━

THERE WAS SOMETHING about meeting new people that made Anna Marie feel weird. Perhaps it was the way her mind somehow tricked her into thinking she was going to be disliked by that person or maybe it was the way she thought everyone was staring and looking at her weirdly. Whatever it was, it was always nerve-racking for her to meet someone new.

Unfortunately, she didn't really have much of a choice due to her job although, she loved her job she certainly hated the meeting new people part, with every street they pasted, getting closer to where she would meet her new co-stars she can feel her heart beating faster.

Zendaya turned to face her best friend and by the look on her face, she knew Anna Marie was nervous as hell. She grabbed her best friend's hand giving it a tight squeeze, giving her a warm welcoming smile. Telling her it was going to be okay.

Once they arrived at the aquarium they grabbed their belongings and opened the car door, golden bright stricks of light shining in her eyes, soaking into her skin as she exposed herself to the outside. She slammed the door shut, waiting for Zendaya.

Anna Marie folded her hands across her chest she turned to Zendaya who was looking at her phone. "They're all inside now, we just need to buy our tickets and then we'll meet them. You ready?" She rubbed her hand gently up and down on Anna Marie's arm, "Yes and no, I look all confident over text and online but plot twist when I actually have to meet the person I'm a mess but it's fine... let's go."