xv. crush

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇!  
FIFTEEN ━━ crush
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🐰🍥☁️

𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳, 𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰

𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳, 𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰

━━

"WAIT, WHY COULDN'T Haz come?" She asked Tom as she put coins into the coin slot of  'skee ball.' "Let me look at the message he sent. 'I have a hideous headache but you two go and enjoy the date, bro.' Apparently this is a date."

"Yeah, it's a date... a friend date!"  She said, trying to hide the small smile that was beginning to tug at her lips.

Tom nodded agreeing with her, it was only a friend date nothing more. His brown eyes glanced over the arcade games, all the neon signs flashing in his face but suddenly the atmosphere changed and something, someone caught his eyes.

He glanced at Anna Marie, admiring her, noticing the way her eyes crinkled when she smiled, the way her pink sweatshirt complemented her brown long hair, the strands of brown hair framed her face perfectly, and the way her dark brown eyes shined brightly, reflecting the warmth of the yellow-tinted lights.

He didn't realize how long his eyes were on her until her voice called out to him. "Tom, you good?" Her voice was so soothing, it was like music to his ears.

Tom shook his head, erasing those thoughts, wondering why he was thinking of her like that. When he tried to answer all of his words tangled up, "Yeah, uh, yeah I'm fine. I'm great!"

Anna Marie raised her eyebrow. Crossing her arms across her chest, her lips curled into a small smile, her dimple forming. "Aw, is it because I just beat you in basketball? It's okay, mate, I'll let you win at least one game."