lxii. far from home

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
SIXTY-TWO━━ far from home
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🐰🍥☁️

𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩

𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩

━━

      "TOM STOP TRYING to come down here before I punch you! It's supposed to be a surprise!" Anna Marie shouted from her living room.

Tom nodded his head at what his girlfriend said and along with what she said he heard a faint voice that belonged to Hana which was calling him an impatient little bitch.

As every second passed he grew even more impatient waiting for her to be finished getting ready, "Do you know how much longer, lov—"

When he was about to finish his sentence, Hana came into Anna Marie's room where Tom was sat waiting, "She's done. Are you finally ready to see my soulmate?" Tom was about to playfully argue back with Hana when Zendaya came in.

"Before you two start you do know people can have more than one soulmate, right? And come on, Tom. You've been waiting for so long, whining, and now that she's finally ready you don't even come out."

Tom nodded his head at his friend, walking pass her making his way to the living room, giving Laura a quick wave as he was going down the stairs and she was going up them.

When he got to the living room his eyes laid on the most beautiful girl in the world. His girlfriend. The sight of her just made Tom's heart start beating like a sledgehammer.