lv. i'm crying

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇!
FIFTY-FIVE ━━ i'm crying
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🐰🍥☁️

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦
𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

━━

"OW YOU COULD at least help me up instead of laughing. I told you I couldn't ice skate." Tom laughed at her holding his hand down to help her up off the ice skating rink.

"Darling, I told you to hold onto the sideline."

"No, that makes me look like I can't ice skate." She said while he started laughing at her telling her she couldn't ice skate. "I know I can't but I can't let people know that ."

They went around the ice skating rink a few times and in those few times she had only fallen once or twice, but with each fall Tom fell too, as she was holding hands with him.

After their date at the skating rink, they had gone back to Anna Marie's house, where they were sitting outside in her garden on the swing looking up at the stars. Enjoying each other's company.

He looked at her giving the biggest smile getting ready to ask her an important question. She returned a smile back to him. Her hand going up to touch the necklace that Tom had gotten her months back.

"Can I ask you something?"

She moved her body to give him her full attention, "Of course. Always." She reassured him, squeezing their intertwined hands. Noticing his hand was kinda shaken up. Like he was nervous.

"I've been waiting to ask you this for a really long time and I think— I think right now is a perfect time." He took a deep breath before asking her the question.