"this will be a long trip.."

moon pov

"rayla, runaan...what are you doing..?" I say with a deathly tone, they gulp, Amaya then signs something to me; callum said they were blood thirsty monsters!". I walk up to them and whisper. "what are you doing?" I ask and they gulp, "oh! how about this, me, Amaya and corvus go with them. and if not, I will make you come, they have no intention of harm. If I csn trust them so can you." I say and they nod, "what avout gren, can you teleport and see if hes okay, viren is bad, I know that." she signs and I nod. "viren killed the king, I locked him up." I sign back and teleport gren, hes here and Amaya drags him with us, I tell the guards to stay here for camp and we are on our way.

We all walked and had to walk over a frozen lake, "ezran, be careful!" rayla yelled, then all of a sudden the ice cracks, callum starts running to him but I stop him. "roll the egg to me, and then I will teleport you to me." I shout and he nods, he is very scared. "o-okay!" he shouts back and I put a thumbs up and before he can roll the egg to me the ice breaks and rayla jumps to it and catches it, but her purple hand gets her in an certain amount of pain to drop it, I then teleport under the water and get the egg, but then I cant find the opening. I bang on the ice as hard as I can but the water is reducing my strength, then runaan, rayla and Amaya see me and break the ice right before I start losing air and pass out.

Amaya pov

we break the ice but he was already passed out and runaan grabbed his arm and we both pulled moon out. I sat moon in my lap and the water on him starts to freeze. I try and warm him up by hugging him but no avail. now we need to set up camp.

(after setting up camp bro)

we set up a fire in a cave and laid moon there and he was shivering in his sleep, I then hold him in my lap near the fire and his shivering stops but only for a second and he groans in his sleep and shivers way more. "he needs some moonfire juice." I sign and rayla and runaan nod, when they come back they have moonfire berries and they crush them to make juice in a jar and hand it to me. I then poor small drops and rub his throat so he doesn't breathe it in instead of swallow it, I keep doing this and the ice that was frozen on him melts and his shivering stops, I unglove my hand and put them on his cheeks to warm him up. I see bait and bait sits in his lap, I smile and pat baits head and he croaks(?)

I then see moon shift in his sleep an mumble something, he then shoots up with sweat on his head, I then hug him and lay him back down, he wasn't awake. everybody looked at him worriedly.
"what happened to him to make him that scared? he never sleeps." ezran says and I nod, "he has a tragic past and he never sleeps because nightmares haunt him from his past" I sign and gren interprets. everybody nods sadly. I play with moons hair and he was panting in his sleep and twitching, I just hug him closer and he calms down. I then see him smile- wait, smile!? "he smiled!" ezran says and I nod happily, then moon turns over and hugs my waist and I hug back and his head is on my shoulder and his arms draped around my neck and I just hug him back and rub his back, everybody watches with a smile and I smile back. I then close my eyes and try to sleep, I look to the egg first and its not doing so good, I then signal with my hand and ezran brings the egg to me, I then warm my shield by the fire and set it up like a tent for the egg to go under and warm up. I smile since the glowing went up a small bit and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

2 hours later

I woke up to see an awake moon still laying the way he was with his eyes open and looking at the egg. I smiled and hugged him tighter letting him know I was awake, "good morning Amaya, the others are not awake yet. but im staying here because im comfy and cant move." he signed and my eyes widened, he cant move? "what do you mean; cant move?" I sign, he tries to move his arms and legs and they dont budge, I panic. "Amaya, its okay, I can just try and fly with my dragon wings." he signs and I calm down but not fully, I then move slightly and wake up callum, he groggily opens his eyes and has a look of confusion, "he cant move, can you get runaan or rayla and see if they can heal him with something they know of?" I sign and he gets up and wakes the elves up. callum points to me and I ask the same thing again except a little different. "moon cant move, his limbs are frozen and I dont want him him using to much energy trying to use his dragon wings." I sign and they nod and leave the cave and try and find something, I then lean back and let moon sit there and move him more comfortably and now the back of his head was resting on my chest and his arms were under mine while I hold his at the top and his body inbetween my legs. he sighs and closes his eyes and soon enough he was peacefully sleeping, I smile and move my arms and play with his hair.

I see rayla and runaan come running in the cave and it wakes the others up uncluding moon, runaan picks him up and lays him flat on the ground to his protests, "why did you do that!? that was so sudden!" I read from his lips, he seemed mad, I walked and sat down behind moons head and put his head in my lap and hands and he calmed down, I smiled and he just looked away. I know he doesn't show emotions, and when he does that is very lucky. runaan put his hand on moons chest and rayla put hers over his eyes and they both chanted a spell and moons body started to glow brightly and all I could see was that he was screaming.

runaans pov

all I heard was moons screams, I couldn't stand to hear him in pain. I cant stand to hear this so I covered my ears, I saw tears stream down moons face as his body started to glow more and float. (like soren did when he couldn't move from the dragon attack XD)

Amaya looked so worried for him, she must care a lot. she tried running to him but I stopped her and she tried to get out of my grip but I didn't let her, I just hugged her from nehind and she has tears in her eyes as well. ezran was hugging callum with tears as well, then, everything stopped, it was silent. everything seemed to stop and all I saw was moons body fall to the ground. Amaya got out of my grip and held him close, ezran ran to moon as well and hugged his head with tears still in his eyes. Amaya hugged him close and moon as well. but then I noticed something. moons eyes were open and he was motionless... "hes not moving!!!" ezran yelled scared. I ran to moons side and mumbled something else and closed his eyes, then I saw everybody run to moon except me and rayla and then everybody backed away when moons heart was glowing, I could see it, I smiled and sighed in relief, Amaya glared at me, she walked up to me and punched me with her shield, I let her and everybody saw, rayla looks mad but didn't do anything, I flew into the wall and made a huge dent, she then signs something, "why did he look like he was in more pain then he ever has!?!? whenever he was in pain before he hid it and made it seem like nothing!!" she signs and gren interprets her, I sigh and limp to her and hug her, "he wouldn't have been able to move, and his heart is glowing, that means he is healing." I sign and she nods but is still angry. she went to moon and held him in her lap like before, his arms around her neck and his head on her shoulder. I sighed and limped to the wall and slid down, rayla ran to me and put something on my eyes and mumbled something and then my ribs were healed, I smiled at her and she smiled back and laid on my chest and closed her eyes, callum looked angry, I smirked at him. I gave him a look like; 'do anything I hurt you.' he nodded quickly and turns away and holds ezran, he was still crying and looked to me, I open my arms and he runs into them and the other elves went ahead and left since I dont want them getting hurt or hear anything that just happened. I sighed and held them both and callum looked pissed, I just sighed and opened my arms again and he laid on my chest like rayla, callum was in the sam position moon was on Amaya but on me and they went to sleep, Amaya smiled at me and laughed silently, I just stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same, yeah, we can be friends.

gren pov

I watched everything that happened with fear, but now, runaan and Amaya are like best friends and it was funny. I laughed and runaan looked at me with a glare and I whistled and looked away awkwardly and he just laughed slightly and closed his eyes. then I went to Amaya and put my head on her shoulder like callum and ezran except they were on his chest and I was on Amaya's shoulder and she smiled and pat my head and I fell asleep.

this will be a long trip....