when moon has weird instincts

moon pov

everybody who came around me I glared at, except Amaya, I was really overprotective of her, when ever a male comes near her and flirts with her I punch them a few meters away and glare menacingly.

when I avoid everybody for certain 'reasons', runaan asks me whats wrong, "runaan, dont go near him!! right now he is really protective of himself and Amaya!!" Claudia warns, but he doesn't listen, he comes near me and I kick his face and he goes flying about 15 meters an I glare and walk away.

runaan pov

"what the hell was that!?" I ask nobody and Claudia helps me up, "read this!" she says and I look in the book,

book

moon lycan, during this certain time in every year other than mating season, he is very protective of whats his and his mate, whenever somebody goes near him he will hurt them severly, if not you are lucky because some people almost get killed by this act of violence.

moon lycan acts like this because of a season, during spring, he acts like this because he always thinks something is wrong with everybody and thing other than his mate and family, he thinks this because of the way his hybrid is, he is moonshadow, sunfire and startouch elf combined and these instincts combined is really dangerous for the people around him during mating season and spring.

book page ends

I read the book, I wonder... "NOBODY GO NEAR MOON!" me and Claudia scream and everybody nods, I see moon at the bench and carefully walk to him, "moon, calm do-" I barely get hit, I didge everything he throws at me and see his eyes bloodshot red slits, I gasp and feel a punch go to my chest and fly backwards, I see Amaya run out and touch his shoulders, he tenses but relaxes and comes to me, "im sorry I-its this...damn season!" he says and holds his eyes and head tightly, Amaya reads the same page I did and gasps, she runs to moon and Claudia runs to me, she helps me up and heals me, Amaya holds his hands and tries to calm him down but she gets thrown off of him and into gren, he snaps his head and glares daggers at gren, Amaya gets in the way, "moon, its okay... just calm down and we will stay in the room and calm down okay?" Amaya says and gets off of gren, he is still glaring deathly daggers at gren and he was trembling. Amaya puts her hands on moons cheeks and he looks at her, she pecks his lips and pulls him to the castle I follow and I think he noticed and attacked me, Amaya rushes over to me and helps me up, "Moon! stop now!" she yells and he cant listen, he just yells while holding his head, his eyes flicker to purple and red, then his eyes close and he falls into the ground. he passed out.

HA CLIFFHANGER!!! im weird and youll deal with it. T-T anyways, that was this chapter, weird right? this book is good but maybe not, ill never know. anyways! tell me any book suggestions and I will see if I can make them!! byeeee!!!!